Sign in to follow this  
ebzen02

Remember your first post.

ebzen02

I have two girls since then.. Where have you been...oh..looking at boobs..Oh..yeah..my wife gave birth to them..sorry, I didn't make the 6 o'clock news..

onzenuub
I have two girls since then.. Where have you been...oh..looking at boobs..Oh..yeah..my wife gave birth to them..sorry, I didn't make the 6 o'clock news..

Oke, now I know your wife did. :itchyandscratchy:

trailboss99
Posted on: Nov 19 2008, 11:03 PM

Looks grate mate! The green's a little on the grey side but the decor is just like the old home. Love the index page, perfect. Well, close Oh thank god, a simple smiley! I dislike those grinning ones.Whoots and congrats.'tis built, and now they will come! Col....

And they did! :finger:

greg_r
Posted on: Nov 19 2008, 11:03 PM

Looks grate mate! The green's a little on the grey side but the decor is just like the old home. Love the index page, perfect. Well, close Oh thank god, a simple smiley! I dislike those grinning ones.Whoots and congrats.'tis built, and now they will come! Col....

And they did! :monkeyspank:

The first post on the board not made by me :facepalm:

That was a couple of hours after I first got the board software up and running - nobody else yet knew that RWG was reborn. I hadn't yet ported this (the original green) theme over and we were using something that was similar-ish. You and I were at the time the only members, although kazi, Onze, John, Oscar and quite a few others joined within the next day or two to help us test that everything was working the way it should...

But you were right - we built it and they ...errr... came :P

2 members to almost 8,000 in just over two years. Not too shabby, folks...

pollux1

None too shabby at all. :D

sixbennetts

I tried to access that old database above to find my first post but couldn't, it didn't seem to be working, but I'm pretty sure it was about some crappy Navitimer on a Russian site with a light blue face!

Demsey

Here's a <link to my profile page> just login and you can access my first post(s) by clicking the 'Find All Posts By This Member". It was directed to 'Omni'. My first post was.

Oh and lol, here's a <link to my first "Off Topic" topic>. "Offshore" was the first to respond.

You can access the entire old RWG data-base with my old password and username. PM me if you want it. If you don't live in Spain.

Funny. Noobs all relate 'green skins' as being old timey RWG. Noobs. lol.

Dendo

Here is my first 'noob' post - truely a noob question but something I really needed to know and got some humorous and then sensible and useful advice.

click here

PS I love this forum

dingle
Here's a <link to my profile page> just login and you can access my first post(s) by clicking the 'Find All Posts By This Member". It was directed to 'Omni'. My first post was.

Oh and lol, here's a <link to my first "Off Topic" topic>. "Offshore" was the first to respond.

You can access the entire old RWG data-base with my old password and username. PM me if you want it. If you don't live in Spain.

too bad the forum is defunk. I click on a topic and he takes me to one here.......but it is a "blue" background so I guess that is one good thing :D

greg_r

lol yeah. Blade originally used the standard theme that iPB shipped with.

Demsey
too bad the forum is defunk. I click on a topic and he takes me to one here.......

That's because your saved cookies cache is redirecting you here. I think.

There are only three User Name/Password combo's that work to access the archive. The webmaster's, the guy who was footing the bill when BLADE let out and mine which was a tongue-in-cheek/auld lang sine gesture by the guy who killed the lights. The said same 'silent benefactor'. You don't need 'Wikileaks' and Julian Assange to puzzle out who that was.

lol, the last time I contacted BLADE through his registered email addy he pinged back;

'Demsey'. Which one were you? Could you just leave me alone now? Thanks.

There is no returning to the salad days.

I had posted above that I would provide access, but I was just being facetious. The last thing I need is people cut and pasting my noob shit here. My first post? God it was painful to read;

"Hi to all you great people! I had bitten Spam offering top qaulity AAA+++ Rolex Replicas in my in-box by 'onlinereplicastore.com'. After about a month of no confirmation of shipment and an order that remains 'pending' I've come to the conclusion; They've gotten theirs I'm not getting mine.

I Googled " 'Onlinereplicastore.com' scams " and the search led me here. A Topic by 'Omni'; 'Onlinereplicastore.com a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing' corroborated the fact I'm screwed.

This place is great! I've since ordered a 1680 from Eddie Lee and I'm just all a quiver waiting for the watch to arrive. Golly! What fun!"

Blech. I could fucking puke........................

Then the 'Holiday' skin. Which to be historically correct, needs a GIF of 'Winnie The Pooh' floating around in a Santa hat holding onto a fistfull of toy balloons. When BLADE pulled out that shit the board went nuts bitching about that skin.

He left it on until June to spite them. Thankless bastards. Not much has changed around here. Really. :beer2:

dingle
too bad the forum is defunk. I click on a topic and he takes me to one here.......

That's because your saved cookies cache is redirecting you here. I think.

There are only three User Name/Password combo's that work to access the archive. The webmaster's, the guy who was footing the bill when BLADE let out and mine which was a tongue-in-cheek/auld lang sine gesture by the guy who killed the lights. The said same 'silent benefactor'. You don't need 'Wikileaks' and Julian Assange to puzzle out who that was.

lol, the last time I contacted BLADE through his registered email addy he pinged back;

'Demsey'. Which one were you? Could you just leave me alone now? Thanks.

There is no returning to the salad days.

I had posted above that I would provide access, but I was just being facetious. The last thing I need is people cut and pasting my noob shit here. My first post? God it was painful to read;

"Hi to all you great people! I had bitten Spam offering top qaulity AAA+++ Rolex Replicas in my in-box by 'onlinereplicastore.com'. After about a month of no confirmation of shipment and an order that remains 'pending' I've come to the conclusion; They've gotten theirs I'm not getting mine.

I Googled " 'Onlinereplicastore.com' scams " and the search led me here. A Topic by 'Omni'; 'Onlinereplicastore.com a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing' corroborated the fact I'm screwed.

This place is great! I've since ordered a 1680 from Eddie Lee and I'm just all a quiver waiting for the watch to arrive. Golly! What fun!"

Then the 'Holiday' skin. Which to be historically correct, needs a GIF of 'Winnie The Pooh' floating around in a Santa hat holding onto a fistfull of toy balloons. When BLADE pulled out that shit the board went nuts bitching about that skin.

He left it on until June to spite them. Thankless bastards. Not much has changed around here. Really. :yoda:

Understood Dems........but no cut and paste from me. I just wanted to read some History. If you believe me, shoot me a PM with the info. I will not do it any injustice. promise.

omni

Although the Wayback Machine server now is confused and directs back to this new deviant RWG since its using the same domain name, this picture of your first "Spammed & Scammed" November 1, 2004 topic and that "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" topic are still there. Man, what a noob!

Demsey
Although the Wayback Machine server now is confused and directs back to this new deviant RWG since its using the same domain name, this picture of your first "Spammed & Scammed" November 1, 2004 topic and that "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" topic are still there. Man, what a noob!

That's weird, works for me.............anyhoo LMAO! Time tripping. Whoa. Like it was yesterday. Noob fer sher.

onlinerep.jpg

@ Ding, no sense in going back over the same old ground. Nothing has changed. Just look at the first topic on the main page :unsure:

'TTK' I wonder what ever did happen to him....................

But seriously, there is no such thing as pining for history on RWG, because it just repeats itself. They come they go. The one's I remember as 'best' have since been replaced by 'better'. Just like the replicas. RWG best like Taiwan Best. As it is all what we make of it.

It's why I have to chuckle when members think their presence is 'collateral' and the board will be; "....... sorry when I'm gone. I'm logging off and you can stuff it. I'm deleting my posts and taking my Photobucket of awesome watch tutorials with me!"

Please. You can only be young once, but as has been demonstrated ad nauseum; You can be immature forever. It seems.

Onward!