Sign in to follow this  
_DC_

And now for something completely different...

rickyrosey

It looks so nice i want one

HeavyKrush

You have some balls mate but look to be pulling it off.

Jonnybaws

Must admit, RM has peeked my interest of late, couldn't stand them before.. but now.. well, they're interesting.. Interesting enough to buy.. don't know but I like'em

Don't mind Pickle either, he's yet to find his way out of the closet :giggle:

BadPickle
Must admit, RM has peeked my interest of late, couldn't stand them before.. but now.. well, they're interesting.. Interesting enough to buy.. don't know but I like'em

RM = RichardMiami!! Is there something you need to say JB??

I'm only saying what the collective of members here are thinking DC, official voice of the people an all that mullarky ;)

griffon22

saw one just like that in leggoland.

KeNnY

It looks very nice buddy, is the case ceramic or metal or some kind of plastic ? What is the weight of it ? Can you please make some macro shot of the dial ? Thanks mate :)

In yellow this will be also interesting color. Or light green.

Pob

What the fuck lol :D

Hard to see the time on that one, quite the point of haveng the watch in the first place lol

But if you like it enjoy it mate ;)

_DC_
What the fuck lol :D

Hard to see the time on that one, quite the point of haveng the watch in the first place lol

But if you like it enjoy it mate ;)

Since when was a watch about telling the time?!? :P

DC

_DC_
I can't believe you went for white Dave .. but i guess " you may as well be slaughtered for a sheep as a lamb " as they say :lol:

I wouldn't wear it but i like it because like pickle so eloquently put it " it's gay " :lol: , i would probably wear one of the more subdued colour combinations though as i do like the shape and look of them ... how is the overall quality - it looks like a pretty decent effort.

Cheers Jez

I did consider the black version, but I really liked the contrast of the white with the black skeleton movement, the all black just seemed a bit "meh" by comparison!

So Jez likes it gay, well that's a revelation!

DC

Baldrick

I suppose it looks OK for a plastic watch !!!

_DC_
It looks very nice buddy, is the case ceramic or metal or some kind of plastic ? What is the weight of it ? Can you please make some macro shot of the dial ? Thanks mate :)

In yellow this will be also interesting color. Or light green.

Will do a full review in due course, the mid case is metal, then the bezel and case back are ceramic, it's quite heavy which isn't very gen as Richard Mille is known for the lightness of their pieces, but I don't mind the weight, if it was super light as a rep I think it would feel cheap!

DC

I suppose it looks OK for a plastic watch !!!

Haha, thanks Balders, you're new name is fooling no one!

DC

RUSH2112

Not a fan. Not sure I like it with a suit either. Enjoy it.

Godfathar

Looks great with the navy blue suit (suit supply much ? :P )

Been interested in the RM for a while, but never managed to find one that is close to the gen movement without big tells. Will wait for your review to show the good the bad and the ugly of the watch. Then will make a decision on acquiring one.

Ps white would have also been my choice.

Mattcrx

I feel the same.... I kinda wanted one for a while now.....

Robin195959

Really a bit 'lucky bag' for me compared to Dave's normal taste of classic styles and designs. The colour doesn't help IMHO and KeNnY's colour suggestions even more Toy watch.

I'm sure you 'likers' will be able to fight over it on M2M soon. I'll look out for you.

_DC_

Seems like there's been a lot of closet Richard Mille fans out there... it's time to be out and proud boys (calm down Jez... not like that)!!

DC

baxter

Dave before it goes on M2M give me a shout .... i may have a buyer for you :lol:

liberacewithrings_zps7dd61bd9.jpg

Frankt8242

This is a diverse and varied planet, with a wide variety of different activities taking place all of the time, and I'm certain that somewhere, there is a buzzard fuck being conducted, to which I wouldn't wear that watch..!! :noway: :noway: :noway: Jose..!!

Just kiddin' ya bro...It ain't really THAT ugly..!! :giggle:

Edited by Frankt8242

BenjaminButton

Say it loud, you like white watches and you're proud. Not my cup of tea. You still thinking about a Hublot? That would get a reaction!

Baldrick

Kept in a closet....a very dark one... is entirely apropos for that screaming queen's bauble !!!

Mattcrx

Where did you pic it up from

Dave?

nunu78

i'm in a same boat :)

Mattcrx

The more and more I see this watch on your wrist with your suit the more I'm like.... Nice watch!!

I wanted to buy one a while back it felt they were too bulky on my wrist but looking at it on your wrist they don't look to bulky, I like it

_DC_

It's like any watch, it looks bulky when you see it from your perspective, but I always look at a watch on me in the mirror, to see what everyone else sees, and watches never look as bulky from 3rd person perspective!

DC

PS: Got if from Perfect Clones

Jonnybaws

Dave before it goes on M2M give me a shout .... i may have a buyer for you :lol:

liberacewithrings_zps7dd61bd9.jpg

Oh behave Jez :lmao: