Sign in to follow this  
_DC_

And now for something completely different...

Kleen™
He's married now tho;....is he not ? ;)

Yup. Next up, he'll be getting tats...;)

RUSH2112
If I knew what you were on about Baldrick I'd be insulted, I'm sure. In the meantime, however, I'm loving my fat Paris Hilton watch and eyeing up an RM011 NTPT!!

The rabbit hole is now a minuscule inconceivable dot above me, I don't give a fuck!!

DC

PS: Rolex are fashionable, does that make them shit too?

I think I know what Balders is saying. If I was to summarise in two words I'd say "no class" if pushed to use one I'd go for "classless". Which is similar to my opinion. Not like you to get angry Dave. It's only a watch and they are just opinions.

He really seemed to want some arguments against early in the thread.

_DC_

Lol, don't worry gents I'm not getting angry (the swearing was tongue in cheek), but I do think some tats might happen at some point... imagine that, tats and Pateks, wouldn't that be weird :P

For the record I agree, an RM is not a classy watch, but if you read the first paragraph of my OP that's kinda the point, for me anyway, it's something different that (IMO) still has horological merit! I couldn't bring myself to buy a ROO!

DC

_DC_

Pictures like this don't help my case...

FC56AE39-EFD8-4AAC-BC0C-F38718AD2459_zps7wt8ndaz.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:facepalm:

DC

Kleen™

DC

' neatest boat-shoes I've ever seen you wear....you're swiftly moving up in the classy ranks, D...;)

RussP

Da Paris Hilton of horology ?

I think there's a spelling error somewhere in that sentence, the last word perhaps ?

:Shocked:

PS: Just yanking your chain, Dave.

Robin195959

DC

I think KeNnY was right. A yellow one would look fab! :-)

_DC_

For those who asked to see her backside...

7E1C03E5-7846-438E-B637-5D8EF0CADE6C_zpsqfp5hrof.jpg

0E10833F-8168-48DE-8970-A03963CA3A39_zpsztb9gzll.jpg

DC

Baldrick

Burn it with napalm.......it gets more and more Hooblowesque with every pic !!!

Kleen™

Lego. I laikkit. Good for my shares. The (white-out abomination of a) watch; couldn't care less... unless I wanted to. Care.

gmchris

I like the idea of white and to be fair I wouldn't have ever considered white before seeing this thread, but I don't think I'd wear a repof such an expensive peice for something this casual. I couldn't pull off the look anyway unless I'd just got off a million pound yatch (which I don't have, I've got a 100 quid kayak). Think I'd rather have a white G-shock or swatch.

BenjaminButton
Burn it with napalm.......it gets more and more Hooblowesque with every pic !!!

Yes.

People claim you're hard to comprehend Mr Nice. But I understand. Burn this imposter and buy a lovely Hublot. Burn baby burn.

Kaiser

....the preserve of marketing dandy whores such as Federer....!

Roger Federer is a marketing dandy whore? :huh:

Stuvetjee

DC

Did Nyckid changed from fluff to spikes?? :lol:

RussP

Never a dull moment around here.......... :B):

MikeAlmighty
Well, you were expecting backlash.................so here we go, again:

If MikeAlmight's blinged-out FM disappears from the FS section, we will now know where it has ended up..............

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=105419&hl=&fromsearch=1

Lol! Thanks for the plug Russ :)

As for the RM, its much better than any Patek I've seen lately...

:boxedin:

greg_r

DC

You've been spending altogether too much time talking to nyckid, mate. It'll be fluffy sneakers next and I really don't even want to imagine what watch you'll pair with those. It doesn't bear thinking about.

I suggest you put down the quaaludes and back away before things get ugly (actually it's probably a bit late for that) :D

_DC_

DC

You've been spending altogether too much time talking to nyckid, mate. It'll be fluffy sneakers next and I really don't even want to imagine what watch you'll pair with those. It doesn't bear thinking about.

I suggest you put down the quaaludes and back away before things get ugly (actually it's probably a bit late for that) :D

Just to qualify, that is not a picture of me, I found it on t'interweb, I don't own nor shall I ever own a pair of spiky yellow shoes!

I mentioned looking for an RM011 NTPT of which that is one but I was trying to say they were cool... this photo kinda ruined my point!!

DC

Kcore

+1 DC

March to your own drum beat, dance to your own tune, step outside the everyday norm, and don't follow - lead!

greg_r

DC

Just to qualify, that is not a picture of me, I found it on t'interweb, I don't own nor shall I ever own a pair of spiky yellow shoes!

I mentioned looking for an RM011 NTPT of which that is one but I was trying to say they were cool... this photo kinda ruined my point!!

DC

That's okay - the one you posted at the beginning of the thread is a perfect match for fluffy sneakers :lol:

Beerfridge

Im still not seeing the winding rotor. You said it was on the un-big side, but I can't see it at all!

_DC_
Im still not seeing the winding rotor. You said it was on the un-big side, but I can't see it at all!

Yeah it's very subtle, which is great, the crudely drawn guide in the bottom picture should help you spot it in the top picture...

CFB5AD3B-7F8F-4761-9269-6BD581276D52_zps2vkmbvrj.jpg

DC

dalboy

Blimey Dave !

Style Police pull over ... always admired your class .. have you had a bump on the Noggin ? :suck:

Dal.

Kleen™

You need to swiftly rid yourself of this bastard wristpimple, Dave; preferably before you lose all of that aesthetic credibility you've carefully built up, honed and refined over the last couple of years...;)

NB: and don't put it up on M2M here - RG is the place for those sorts of abominations...

Baldrick

That atheist...ascetic...anathema...asthmatic aesthetic ship sailed the moment the OP went up :facepalm: .....'tis after all t'Interweb....once posted...it lives with you till you expire...and most likely long after that even .....ohh!!! the ignominy... :facepalm: