Sign in to follow this  
_DC_

And now for something completely different...

Chrisby
Burn it with napalm.......it gets more and more Hooblowesque with every pic !!!

Yes.

People claim you're hard to comprehend Mr Nice. But I understand. Burn this imposter and buy a lovely Hublot. Burn baby burn.

What's about that Hublot thing?... Is there some kind of history invalved why " some " people seems to hate this trade?

I'm really curious about the story hanging on this..... :brightlight:

Hublot are over-priced fashion watches masquerading (badly) as quality. Also their design is largely ripped off from AP and Gerald Genta - but with an extra-large helping of added ugly.

In addition, Hublot is french for "porthole" - which is also, appropriately enough, slang for "arsehole". Also, they smell of cheese :dingleberry-nemesis: although possibly less so now since Biver has moved on to ruin Tag Heuer instead...

I nominate Greg for Diplomatic Immunity :)

Corrected that for you :)

philippe123

Aren't they all a " bit" overpriced???? :lolcina:

Spackjarrow

screw this. I pulled the trigger. choosing it, this month, over a DD2 TT. and it'll be white. the DD2 TT can wait.

WatchaholicMallorca

From TT DD to RM Bubba Watson, that's some serious going son! :lol:

WatchaholicMallorca

DC did you ever fully reviews this? can't find it, perhaps it didn't last too long in your collection!

_DC_
DC did you ever fully reviews this? can't find it, perhaps it didn't last too long in your collection!

No, I only owned it for a week before selling it, it was just too big (43mm and 18mm thick) and too white. I've just taken delivery of an RM010 however, which is only 40mm and 15mm thick, and I really quite like it, so might review this one if I get time!

3B3031D5-DC11-4B98-B1EE-C92131ED0020_zpsianvxwoj.jpg

DC

Godfathar

No, I only owned it for a week before selling it, it was just too big (43mm and 18mm thick) and too white. I've just taken delivery of an RM010 however, which is only 40mm and 15mm thick, and I really quite like it, so might review this one if I get time!

DC

Please do. Don't get into all details like what you do for PP. But at least the pros and cons of the rep and size comparison and tells.