Sign in to follow this  
spboudart

Fake master: rep dealer of the year!!!

wat44

ahhhhh ass liiiiiccckingggggggggg

Aren
awesomeness.jpg

Derek?

John, why does this guy want to shoot his gonads off?

At least he knows not to have his finger on the trigger until he is ready to fire.

I know...it's fakey...oh, it can't be, there are no POS watches or cash in the photo.

John, there must be something wrong ...there are no watches at all in this picture, so this guy must be pervy. That is not naughty John...it's just nasty.

Yes, in the spirit of cooperation I was holding back.

Monkeys may also put their fingers in their arses, but they don't put their hands in your pockets. Monkeys may throw their shit at you, but they don't try to pass it off, selling it as gold.

Looks like Fakey does this...and he probably puts his hand into your pocket too.

Sconey :P

Well done on the stealth work wat. :monkeyspank:

Unfortunately, now we all know you are on the RWG NOC list.

You blew your cover man.

Looks like no more takey fakey for you.

ebzen02

John.. That is one of the most disturbing images I have seen this week next to the hairy pubic grandma..

sconehead
John.. That is one of the most disturbing images I have seen this week next to the hairy pubic grandma..

I've seen this pic posted here before...the thing I find even more disturbing is that the guy who had this pic taken actually thought he looked good enough on it for it be distributed on the web...shudder...B)

greg_r
I think its important to add that I was the mystery shopper off Fakemaster and that I had previously bought several of his watches. So he was quite willing to scam a repeat customer of his.

I also regularly chatted with him on RWI and on MSN chat - so it came as especially a surprise to me that he treated me that way...

Quite - thanks for clarifying that, wat.

Aren

"Pubic Grandma".. :D ...must have missed that one..............good.

But don't you talk about Sconey's Mama like that Zen. It is disrespectful.

bme

I warn you all now.......Derek, as he should be called because that is his name, is a hitman. I'm sorry that most of you weren't around to see the Derek vs Dave123 flame wars..........great drama that is sorely lacking nowadays. :D

JohnG
I warn you all now.......Derek, as he should be called because that is his name, is a hitman. I'm sorry that most of you weren't around to see the Derek vs Dave123 flame wars..........great drama that is sorely lacking nowadays. :unsure:

I thought he is a black ops dude? I mean a chopper pilot? I mean....

a water buffalo pussy?

:lol:

Aren
I warn you all now.......Derek, as he should be called because that is his name, is a hitman. I'm sorry that most of you weren't around to see the Derek vs Dave123 flame wars..........great drama that is sorely lacking nowadays. :lol:

:unsure: you've got to be kidding right?...nothing trick in his arsenal

...hitman weaponry??? :rofl:

my 85 year old Mum has better gear.

sconehead

...maybe his Aobuy subs were so expensive because he modded them with Bond-like gizmos, anyone tried pulling out the crown while the bezel is turned to 30, maybe the killer laser beam death ray will operate?

...or is that the emergency signal/location setting?

mickeypro

its interesting that such a distinction of being part of a forum HOF would be open for all to vote. Would't the esteemed panel of long timers be better suited for such. Not every sportswriter votes on sports HOF's here in the states.

trailboss99

And from next year that is exactly how it will be.

Col.