Sign in to follow this  
spboudart

Fake master: rep dealer of the year!!!

RS9

Lay's got that one on lockdown, though as for Fakey....

:wanker:

Seriously?

The little twat claims he builds SOSFs, as if there are millions of Breitling parts floating around that he puts together. Cunt you are Fakey, cunt you are...

wat44

how didnt robert even make it into the vote?

has it been hacked or something?

wat44

how many accounts does fakey have?

RS9
how many accounts does fakey have?

Probably only one; some idiots seem to love the guy...

andygt

Still at least 21 people at RWI who pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

The majority will be noobs who Fakey has groomed into his little hareem and then canvassed at voting time.

He did the same thing last year for the RWI hall of fame as he mailed me thinking I was still under the spell.

I'd spotted him frantically pulling at levers by then...

spboudart
how didnt robert even make it into the vote?

has it been hacked or something?

No it's the second round, they had 16 dealers to start with, and for the final round only took the best 4 of each round.

wat44

I think lay will win anyway and there are no prizes for second - but implying that robert is not in the top8 best dealers is silly

andygt

Robert actually got more votes than fartmaster in the first round, he had 13 votes to Fakeys 11 but was in a tougher group. Only around 100 people have bothered to vote so it's a very small representation of popular opinion over there anyway.

oscarmadfish

are we gonna have our own vote on here mods ? cmon it would be fun :nana:

Wiz

I vote for aobuy.

Thefakemastersfanclub

That is what I was saying and preaching! Fakey sells the best trinkets in town.. Cheap and look just like the best replicas.. Not those 1:1 too good to be true super reps.. No he sells the SHIT!

greg_r
are we gonna have our own vote on here mods ? cmon it would be fun :nana:

John posted one in jest a week or two back. Serious polls, no.

BTW - some time ago I caught Fartmaster PMing newbies on here obviously trying to drum up business. I told him to quit it or else (which is why you don't see him around - I think he realised that he was being closely watched here and stood no chance of making any money. He has not been banned, however.) I'd lay long odds that most of those RWI votes have been solicited from newbies he's managed to convince that they got something special.

No hole is too deep imo.

Thefakemastersfanclub

Watja talking bout Willis?

rc42

Fakey has some serious mental issues, he needs to feel that others are appreciating him and that he is thought of highly for his knowledge, skills and generally just being a great mate to everyone.

Unfortunately, he has little knowledge so has to pad it with bullshit, its OK for noobs though, he can mostly answer their basic questions and he gives them lots off attention through PMs to seem like a 'mate'. Its when he tries to answer harder questions that it all falls apart though, that utter bollox he wrote about AR and probably still has posted in his 'corner' was pure meaningless bullshit that he compiled from web searches and didn't have a clue what he was reading.

His skills are those of a clumsy amateur but again he needs people to think of him as a master watchsmith and even set himself up as a dealer, the truth eventually came out but not for a long time and there are still those who will never believe it.

A bit of a sad case overall, trying to be what he's not but lacking the intellegence to pull it off, he does have some basic manipulation skills and even though they only last for a short time there's a regular supply of noobs coming to these forums for him to 'prey' on.

Fakey has probably posted more smileys than everyone else on this forum combined but there's one that seems to appear in all threads about Fakey these days, and here it is:

:)

onzenuub

Fakemaster dealer of the year :) In what?

Silverspeed
Fakemaster dealer of the year ;) In what?

Ultimate 1:1 double AR 904L Horse shit.....?? :)

still feel kinda left out that he never PM'd me about anything......

rc42

He only deals by the jar these days

Karmic_BullShit_jar.jpg

sconehead

Tssssssssssssk, careful now or he'll deal you a mountain of trounle...spec ops killer is he...;)

onzenuub

Tssssssssssssk, careful now or he'll deal you a mountain of trounle...spec ops killer is he...;)

Killer of his own shit in the toilet he is.

djprone

I'd love to know all about this fakemaster, but i haven't enough time to read other replica watch forums.

sconehead

Looks like Lays going to win it...I voted for MR though...now he's level pegging with fakey...:)

sconehead
Fakemaster dealer of the year ;) In what?

Killer of his own shit in the toilet he is.

I heard his prefered method of killing is by biting too...this explains a lot...:)

Thefakemastersfanclub

You people are demented. Fakey sells the Shit. Just because you all do not like shit doesnt mean others don't. You bastards are defacing a perfect piece of shit..

SirDomino
You people are demented. Fakey sells the Shit. Just because you all do not like shit doesnt mean others don't. You bastards are defacing a perfect piece of shit..

I'm still pretty much a noob, and I don't know the dealer outside of Mary, Robert, BK, and the few others that are on this forum.

So why exactly is this "fakey" character? so horrible? Does he sell low quality stuff and pass it off as higher quality?

I have browsed RWI, Repgeek and this forum, RWG, has been my favorite so far, as the crowd here seems to be a tad more educated when it comes to all things rep and about the watches/movements themselves. I also have more trust in the dealers chosen here, as they do seem to stand behind their product and deal in high quality stuff. If the item does have a flaw they tend to be more than happy to make it right.

As I said, I am still a noob at all this, and my first rep watch should hopefully arrive sometime next week.