Sign in to follow this  
spboudart

Fake master: rep dealer of the year!!!

sconehead

He was allegedly passing Aobuy reps at a hefty mark up.

In his defence he allegedly QC'd them, oiled them and sealed/lubed them for waterproofing...can't say if this is true or not though as I've never had the pleasure to open one up.

The big issue for some is that he supposedly targeted newbies to ply his wares who really didn't know any better. He was actively selling through the back door until he became/was told to become a dealer at RWI.

He tried pm'ing new members here and Greg told him in no uncertain terms to cease and desist...did I miss anything?

edit: @TFFC, I've told you previously what you can do to ease your pain until he starts posting again, twice daily should suffice...maybe three times in your case...:lol:

greg_r

In his defence he allegedly QC'd them, oiled them and sealed/lubed them for waterproofing...can't say if this is true or not though as I've never had the pleasure to open one up.

He was mystery shopped a while back. I'm informed that the watch was completely stock - hadn't been touched.

sconehead

He was mystery shopped a while back. I'm informed that the watch was completely stock - hadn't been touched.

If this is true for all his Fakeymariners etc this explains his recent lack of posting on the forums, he was never shy before the rumors started...imo his silence speaks volumes then, guilty as charged...shame on you Fakey...:lol:

Thefakemastersfanclub
edit: @TFFC, I've told you previously what you can do to ease your pain until he starts posting again, twice daily should suffice...maybe three times in your case...:lol:

You are a sleazy self-flagellating monkey..go lip lock with your own winkey wanky spanky spanky!

sconehead
edit: @TFFC, I've told you previously what you can do to ease your pain until he starts posting again, twice daily should suffice...maybe three times in your case...:P

You are a sleazy self-flagellating monkey..go lip lock with your own winkey wanky spanky spanky!

...you know I can lip lock with my own winkie? I'm not that supple at my age so this can mean only one thing...

just call me 'Big Scone' from now on then...:lol:

Thefakemastersfanclub
edit: @TFFC, I've told you previously what you can do to ease your pain until he starts posting again, twice daily should suffice...maybe three times in your case...:P

...you know I can lip lock with my own winkie? I'm not that supple at my age so this can mean only one thing...

Your hairy slinky has nothing on fake masters stinky pinky..so perhaps you'd like a bit of sniffing..

Inushuk
Karmic_BullShit_jar.jpg

Help me please, I could not find this new trusted dealer in our section ..??? :lol:

sconehead

Your hairy slinky has nothing on fake masters stinky pinky..so perhaps you'd like a bit of sniffing..

You speak from experience?

Thefakemastersfanclub

That is for me to know and you to find out. Figured that you being a dirty filthy monkey and perhaps would like to smell a stinky finger. Isn't that want monkeys do when they finish sticky their fingers up their asses?

sconehead

That is for me to know and you to find out. Figured that you being a dirty filthy monkey and perhaps would like to smell a stinky finger. Isn't that want monkeys do when they finish sticky their fingers up their asses?

It's just my avatar you know, a pic of a pet chimp I used to own called 'Twitchy'...I'm not really a simian but I guess I can be whatever you want me to be, in your mind at least...I feel your pain...;)

...by the way, re-his stinky pinky, cheesey helmet flakes?

Aren

Well, Sconey is pretending to be an ape and suceeding. :lol:

TheFakemastersfanclub is pretending to be human and failing !

Do you have anything germane to contribute to this topic TheFukemastersfanclub?

or do you have nothing of redeeming value to contribute

and have turned this thread into a :P bashing thread as a deflection?

onzenuub

Yes :lol:

sconehead
Yes :wacko:

Tsssssssssssssssk...monkey hating Dutchman...

onzenuub
Yes :wacko:

Tsssssssssssssssk...monkey hating Dutchman...

Hide Scone, tomorrow the UK monkey hunting season opens :P

onzenuub

Fakemaster celebrating his 2nd place:

revengeofthepussys.jpg

Aren

I apologize to TFMFC for my previous statements.

It is not your fault you are a monkey hating, ignorant, stinky finger smelling, douche.

I am sorry!

TheFiddoFanClub
:D

JohnG

awesomeness.jpg

Derek?

wat44

I think its important to add that I was the mystery shopper off Fakemaster and that I had previously bought several of his watches. So he was quite willing to scam a repeat customer of his.

I also regularly chatted with him on RWI and on MSN chat - so it came as especially a surprise to me that he treated me that way...

w204
I think its important to add that I was the mystery shopper off Fakemaster and that I had previously bought several of his watches. So he was quite willing to scam a repeat customer of his.

I also regularly chatted with him on RWI and on MSN chat - so it came as especially a surprise to me that he treated me that way...

I was often on and off the scene the last year and a half. Never really liked how he presented his stuff and never bought it. However, I am enlightened to hear the whole story. Sign me up for the newsleltter.

I just like the drama. That's all.

:facepalm:

mulder
I apologize to TFMFC for my previous statements.

It is not your fault you are a monkey hating, ignorant, stinky finger smelling, douche.

I am sorry!

Aren I think your holding back. Let it all out you will feel better.

I just voted for lay even though I have bought nothing from him. I wanted that extra vote between Fakey and Lay. If RObert was on there I would have voted for him. Mary would get my vote too.

David

Thefakemastersfanclub

Yes.

ebzen02

You are an idiot..

AllergyDoc

Fakey would be pleased this thread has lasted beyond 2 pages.

JohnG
Fakey would be pleased this thread has lasted beyond 2 pages.

Oscar Wilde said, “The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about" but I don't think Fakey shares that view.

He only relishes flattery and ass licking.