ianl1969

What band would look good?

ianl1969

What leather band would look good on this Black Daytona?

Thanks

20150913_183613_001_zps6wjyburu.jpg

Edited by ianl1969

rusty peters

I have nearly the same watch and this is the NATO strap that I chose. I am not a fan of black bracelets. For some reason, they are a turn off for me. Probably because most people with black bracelets also wear fanny packs, jorts and t-shirts with wolves on them.

If that Daytona is the seconds@6 A7750 variety, you need to stop using the chronograph function right now. Only mouth breathers leave chronographs running all the time anyway.

IMG_20150730_205313_zpselhpmwhz.jpg

rawbaws

I have nearly the same watch and this is the NATO strap that I chose. I am not a fan of black bracelets. For some reason, they are a turn off for me. Probably because most people with black bracelets also wear fanny packs, jorts and t-shirts with wolves on them.

If that Daytona is the seconds@6 A7750 variety, you need to stop using the chronograph function right now. Only mouth breathers leave chronographs running all the time anyway.

Something tells me the OP's watch is a 21j, not chrono!

Nato would be the way to go with a PVD watch I reckon.

RussP

With apologies to the OP, but :

Mouth-breathers ?

WTF are they?

PS: I leave my chronograph running whilst having sex, that's what they're there for innit ? :D

PPS: Always striving to beat the clock.......and succeeding.

needsometime

I agree completely with all of this 100% lol I don't like the black bracelets at all and the mouth breathers part

ianl1969

I agree completely with all of this 100% lol I don't like the black bracelets at all and the mouth breathers part

Ummmmm thanks? This post went south fast. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

ianl1969

I would be interested to see how a black snakeskin would look..

insert-here

Ya, bad. Sorry I read this post.

mujidominic

I'd go for rubber straps

SteveA

Tan NATO

mkovacs13

They have nice stuff bought a few Nato's from them. Even got one for wife for her Garmin running watch.

ianl1969

So this is what I went with. Unfortunately its too small. Barely fits on the watch pillow in my case. Anyone have a larger band they want to trade for a smaller one. This is brand new Rolex bought from Joshua.20150922_200255_zps60pyrvxs.jpg20150922_200340_zpsgr1peusx.jpg

Cubic Hare

So this is what I went with. Unfortunately its too small. Barely fits on the watch pillow in my case. Anyone have a larger band they want to trade for a smaller one. This is brand new Rolex bought from Joshua.

Some of those rings are neat. Here are some of mine in a recently re-purposed Tequila box.

20150921_075015-1.jpg

I could make you a band like this: PM for details

Image20150912180818715.jpg

Cheers

ianl1969

So this is what I went with. Unfortunately its too small. Barely fits on the watch pillow in my case. Anyone have a larger band they want to trade for a smaller one. This is brand new Rolex bought from Joshua.

Some of those rings are neat. Here are some of mine in a recently re-purposed Tequila box.

20150921_075015-1.jpg

I could make you a band like this: PM for details

Image20150912180818715.jpg

Cheers

Nice!!! I like the claw ring, never seen one like that.

klt11

a black perlon band, cheap and i personally think would look great

Cubic Hare

Nice!!! I like the claw ring, never seen one like that.

The Claw ring is pretty cool they are AliExpress specials $3.50 for five of em..

Cheers

robin222

How about this watch strap? It is undoubtedly very beautiful! UTB8kZb6xarFXKJk43Ovq6ybnpXaY.jpg

brang1
33 minutes ago, robin222 said:

How about this watch strap? It is undoubtedly very beautiful! UTB8kZb6xarFXKJk43Ovq6ybnpXaY.jpg

did you notice the date on this post?

BadApple

:popcorn:

robin222
3 hours ago, brang1 said:

did you notice the date on this post?

Sorry, no attention, but I think I reactivated this thread :-D

Foxindebox

I believe it is called Necromancy...

greg_r
30 minutes ago, robin222 said:

Sorry, no attention, but I think I reactivated this thread :-D