Since there was no photo review of this watch, I will try to fill the gap…   Short story, as details were collected:   This is first 1:1 replication of Breitling for Bentley GT. I don’t know about previous ones but according to Joshua (Perfect Clones) & Andrew (Trusty Time) - it was truly gen-based replication.   About the gen: - it was bought in Tokyo/Japan by Andrew - the genuine is in silver/white dial with pattern (leather seams) - this edition was somewhat different to typical Breitling for Bentley GT - the color / shape of hands scheme kind of breaks the Breitling logic.   General model number of gen is A13362 which gives you Breitling for Bentley GT, with a Bentley logo on back and fully polished case (A13363 is for Breitling for Bentley GT Racing, with a Bentley car on back).   Then come versions starting from basic A13362, for an example A1336212/G680 and so on. I couldn’t find the reference to the gen as replicated „1:1” but this version has some”violations” to this wach code:   - there is no arrow shaped seconds hand (on 9 o’clock) - it is regular, sword like, the same as for chrono totalizators. Strange, since almost on evey Breitling for Bentley there is arrow-shaped hand somewhere… - all hands are kind of „blackened” - like „dark mirror”   I asked Joshua about these details and he confirmed that this gen was like this - maybe it was Japanese version…? Then I asked Andrew about it and he confirmed the same - additionally he promised to send me gen photos when he get the gen watch back from factory. I will post them as soon as I get them.   Back to the replication:   - manufactured by BP maker - the quality is outstanding. Period! - great AR! Sapphire disappearing and such… - bezel works well - the double-gear system to drive internal bezel while moving external bezel - is all metal so no plastic shortcuts. I put some grease there while inspecting the watch. - the dial quality is outstanding. Crisp printings. - date/day wheels are printed with dark red - almost brown color, where date printing seems to be a bit lighter than day of a week one. - the bracelet quality seems to be better than on any Breitling rep I’ve handled. Oil bath is a must, anyway. And tightening of screws, too. - quality of makings and CNC work is impressive - even caseback screws back like a butter. - HEV valve is a hoax one.   Not knowing „it’s a rep” I would have hard time to suspect this watch is not a gen, even when holding in my hand. After oil bath the bracelet seems to be flawless.   Now onto photos, all unaltered so you can observe the watch in bright sun and in a shadow: