PolonusTM

Breitling for Bentley GT from BP maker / Andrew/Joshua pictoral

PolonusTM

Since there was no photo review of this watch, I will try to fill the gap…

Short story, as details were collected:

This is first 1:1 replication of Breitling for Bentley GT. I don’t know about previous ones but according to Joshua (Perfect Clones) & Andrew (Trusty Time) - it was truly gen-based replication.

About the gen:

- it was bought in Tokyo/Japan by Andrew

- the genuine is in silver/white dial with pattern (leather seams)

- this edition was somewhat different to typical Breitling for Bentley GT - the color / shape of hands scheme kind of breaks the Breitling logic.

General model number of gen is A13362 which gives you Breitling for Bentley GT, with a Bentley logo on back and fully polished case (A13363 is for Breitling for Bentley GT Racing, with a Bentley car on back).

Then come versions starting from basic A13362, for an example A1336212/G680 and so on. I couldn’t find the reference to the gen as replicated „1:1” but this version has some”violations” to this wach code:

- there is no arrow shaped seconds hand (on 9 o’clock) - it is regular, sword like, the same as for chrono totalizators. Strange, since almost on evey Breitling for Bentley there is arrow-shaped hand somewhere…

- all hands are kind of „blackened” - like „dark mirror”

I asked Joshua about these details and he confirmed that this gen was like this - maybe it was Japanese version…? Then I asked Andrew about it and he confirmed the same - additionally he promised to send me gen photos when he get the gen watch back from factory. I will post them as soon as I get them.

Back to the replication:

- manufactured by BP maker

- the quality is outstanding. Period!

- great AR! Sapphire disappearing and such…

- bezel works well - the double-gear system to drive internal bezel while moving external bezel - is all metal so no plastic shortcuts. I put some grease there while inspecting the watch.

- the dial quality is outstanding. Crisp printings.

- date/day wheels are printed with dark red - almost brown color, where date printing seems to be a bit lighter than day of a week one.

- the bracelet quality seems to be better than on any Breitling rep I’ve handled. Oil bath is a must, anyway. And tightening of screws, too.

- quality of makings and CNC work is impressive - even caseback screws back like a butter.

- HEV valve is a hoax one.

Not knowing „it’s a rep” I would have hard time to suspect this watch is not a gen, even when holding in my hand. After oil bath the bracelet seems to be flawless.

Now onto photos, all unaltered :) so you can observe the watch in bright sun and in a shadow:

xb987lh.jpg

ym85Mcz.jpg

jBnFAQX.jpg

M1ZRHR3.jpg

aqelfvf.jpg

wMaAHyl.jpg

CziWrwC.jpg

R30VYJM.jpg

CivLCi1.jpg

qWreEcY.jpg

4cIY1mX.jpg

qR86p7o.jpg

kennycoder

Fucking wow. Never liked bentley models but this is simply mesmerizing

PolonusTM

...and it looks much better in reality than on photos!

Edited by PolonusTM

Stuvetjee

...and it looks much better in reality than on photos!

Sick! :D Enjooy it!

jingo.smile

That looks crazy good!

Sure that it's not a gen?

agl1

That is amazing! I need this...

roie16

Wow, I was set on buying the TC YM, but this one is making me reconsider, this is bad…

Moondustesp

Seen a Gen in the flesh and its got real presence. Proper watch.

NFleischer

While not a Bentley fan usually either, I can say that is a fine looking rep. Congrats on the pickup.

Lenny63

Love it

readily available from all TD's ?

shufee

Sorry to dig this thread up, however I was just about to to pull the trigger on a BP navitimer world, however after seeing this I'm in love!! Is this rep better than the navitimer in terms of accuracy?

Simms
Sorry to dig this thread up, however I was just about to to pull the trigger on a BP navitimer world, however after seeing this I'm in love!! Is this rep better than the navitimer in terms of accuracy?

I have a Navitimer world (white faced) and it's extremely good as far as reps go. I wouldn't know about the "for Bentley" version though. Just a little FYI about the bracelet; even after an oil bath it's still quite crap. I would say it's the worst bracelet in terms of quality of any of my watches with bracelets. It still plays the part well in terms of looking accurate, it's just not very well made.

nasosn

I am also between those two models navitimer B01 and Bentley GT and i would like to know which is the most accurate between those two...i know that navitimer has the known issue with datewheel but apart from that which of those two is closer to the gen???

I was initially leaning towards Navi but now i love the looks of Bentley...i am baffled...please let a useful comment

Juuniior

What a stunning watch !!

R&R_in_tokyo

Just saw the Gen here in Japan, and its a stunner...

What the OP said about the seconds hand holds true.

Really considering this in black...

R&R_in_tokyo

Does anyone know if a movement swap is possible - say to a Gen 7750?

And in which case, would the hands need to be Gen?

DeathStain

Is it possible to buy this from somewhere?

Fg-75

Bentley's models are usually way too big but this one look fine, or maybe it's you who have a big hand

robertrbg

What size is it? and what thickness, Thanks

blueice25

Such a stunning rep.  How and where  do I get one?  I am also very interested in a Transocean Chronograph Unitime REF. AB0510U4|BE84|896P|A20BA.1 ( black steel case, black dial w/grey globe, with 'croco black , blue & camel straps ,folding clasps buckle.  Any chance ? For asap. Oh and one other  Breitling for Bentley Barnato Racing ** http://www.swisswatchesreplica.co/breitling-bentley-barnato-racing/

Please help. Been looking for so long. This forum is the best I have seen and only want the best and most trusted. Thank you .

black263
29 minutes ago, blueice25 said:

Such a stunning rep.  How and where  do I get one?  I am also very interested in a Transocean Chronograph Unitime REF. AB0510U4|BE84|896P|A20BA.1 ( black steel case, black dial w/grey globe, with 'croco black , blue & camel straps ,folding clasps buckle.  Any chance ? For asap. Oh and one other  Breitling for Bentley Barnato Racing ** http://www.swisswatchesreplica.co/breitling-bentley-barnato-racing/

Please help. Been looking for so long. This forum is the best I have seen and only want the best and most trusted. Thank you .

You buy it from a trusted dealer, just like it says in the information for new members on the home page, not from the bucket of shite you mention in your link.

brang1

that is truly stunning, starting to get a real taste for this Breitling caper 

blueice25
45 minutes ago, black263 said:

You buy it from a trusted dealer, just like it says in the information for new members on the home page, not from the bucket of shite you mention in your link.

Thank you. I did realize that. I meant that link contained the only good picture I had of a watch I want for my collection.  That is why I am so grateful to find RWG and all the information & trusted dealers. This is the only source I need for all my watch reps. Your right though; that link and most other sites are all shit. I was only hoping to find which TD would be able to help fill my search for these Breits and quickly.  My other watches are either dying or links in strap are falling off. I have been searching since June and close to buying; but I kept reading and found RWG. Thank you for the help.

black263
4 minutes ago, blueice25 said:

Thank you. I did realize that. I meant that link contained the only good picture I had of a watch I want for my collection.  That is why I am so grateful to find RWG and all the information & trusted dealers. This is the only source I need for all my watch reps. Your right though; that link and most other sites are all shit. I was only hoping to find which TD would be able to help fill my search for these Breits and quickly.  My other watches are either dying or links in strap are falling off. I have been searching since June and close to buying; but I kept reading and found RWG. Thank you for the help.

Contact the TDs and see if they can get it.  Mary is usually very good at finding unusual or out-of-date models.  Send her the link and see if she can get it.