Sign in to follow this  
JerAnt

Rose Gold Lady Oak ...

JerAnt

Picked this up from Toro (link here) for the better half in advance of a recent Vegas trip as she wanted a little "bling" for the Strip. Surprisingly, in person I find this Lady Oak is actually quite refined and not nearly as flashy as I thought anything with a diamond encrusted bezel could be.

It's hard (for me anyway) to capture the gleam of the stones in a picture, but they really don't look as cheesy and fake as I thought they would. They're not nearly as brilliant as a real diamond, but I'm quite happy with the watch overall (and more importantly, she loves it). Even the Rose Gold colour, which she had sworn she didn't like in jewellery before getting this watch, is quite pleasant.

On to the pictures ...

The face of the watch (apologies for the fuzz on the case, my old eyes told me I had cleaned it better).

21479614355_9fb0df97d3_z.jpg

21291795868_5c48fb7fcd_c.jpg

Pretty good "diamond" sparkle - doesn't really show well in my picture though ...

21453388226_520a674cb0_z.jpg

The case back engraving ...

20858528663_5a9a067bb1_c.jpg

AP clasp logo ...

21453385256_70962b6fb7_c.jpg

Size comparison to 15400 ...

21453391426_65d45eab5b_c.jpg

Finally, the mandatory Wristie ..

21488477921_98a235f01c_c.jpg

Edited by JerAnt

Phantomtech

Looks real nice! Thanks for the review.

JerAnt

No problem, my pleasure.

For those not familiar with this watch, it's a quartz ... so the Mrs. won't need to worry about setting the date and time too often.

Phantomtech

No problem, my pleasure.

For those not familiar with this watch, it's a quartz ... so the Mrs. won't need to worry about setting the date and time too often.

Ha! My wife hates automatics! Thought was just her...

umblackbear359

I wish he sold this without the bing. I would buy my gf one in a second if they had a rg with a white dial.

_DC_

Genuinely, I think I'd wear one of these (not with diamonds obvs), but probably the best suited Royal Oak for my tiny wrists!! Looks like it wears like a 36mm Datejust!!

DC

GenTLe
Genuinely, I think I'd wear one of these (not with diamonds obvs), but probably the best suited Royal Oak for my tiny wrists!! Looks like it wears like a 36mm Datejust!!

DC

Do it and I'll start to send you dirty sweet messages in PM mailbox :lol:

_DC_

DC

Do it and I'll start to send you dirty sweet messages in PM mailbox :lol:

Ooh you little flirt, as if you don't already do that :wub:

DC

Robin195959
I wish he sold this without the bing. I would buy my gf one in a second if they had a rg with a white dial.

And a leathher strap..........

_DC_

And a leathher strap..........

I'm almost 100% certain I've seen this exact combo, rose gold, white dial, no bling on leather strap, on a TD website!!

I'll try and remember where I saw it, maybe it wasn't TD!?

DC

bronica

Most TD's can source the 33mm without the diamonds! I tried it the verison on in an AD for my 6" wrists but it was wayy too tiny. I'm hopefully waiting for a 15450 rep.

skitter

Thanks for the review, mate! I have been looking at this exact watch for my better half.

Dendo

I love the SS 33mm version with the white dial - I have handled the gen and it is perfect for a lady - think I may order one for a christmas gift

ByranM

It looks pretty nice, I'm not a huge fan of the gems, perhaps it's because there's so many of them, I'm not sure, it just throws me off slightly. It does however look better when zoomed out on someone's wrist.