Sign in to follow this  
thunder92

First Seiko! Solar Chrono

thunder92

Heres my first seiko. SSC015. Loving it so far. Something about it was off so I brushed the mirror finish down on the bracelet and it came to life. Much more rugged now. Reminds me of the dssd which I love. Wanting a prospex but can't afford right now. Can't be smaller than this one though. Enjoying this part of the forum!

IMG_20150929_100301_076.jpg

IMG_20150929_100345_630.jpg

SteveA

Lovely,I have Pepsi whip I popped on mesh looks great but a bit small for me

thunder92

Ya, thats a nice one too. The red on the chrono is wearing on me. Would love to find a rubber ring for that. So many nice seikos out there but they mostly seem to small. Smaller than 44 is just too small to me.

Edited by thunder92

MoveAlong

Congrats! Brushing the polished center links is an absolute must on these. I had the pepsi 019 for a while. Great watch! I just couldn't bond with it and moved it along. Oh, I forgot - I hated the dive extension! It was like a hungry wolverine on my wrist - bad design but easily fixed by getting another clasp. My old one says hi.

15672393074_4569d04059_c.jpg

Sleeper

Good choice... Have a pepsi and black/blue bezel for a few years now, great watches to strap on and go.

MetalMickey

I had the Pepsi one. It looked amazing but never Got any wrist time as it was thick and I kept knocking it into things.