Sign in to follow this  
PeterWorcester

New SD-0001S ROLEX DSSD with 2813 , WOW!

Akira

Miracle just look harder....the pics are there :)

Miracle
I just received, from ReplicaMake a beautiful SD-0001S ROLEX DSSD with the 2813 Asian movement, it was on sale for US $88 and I'm blown away at the quality and craftsmanship. It's just incredible. I know it's hard for certain of you to believe that I'm not whinging over something but frankly I am speechless. And absolutely impressed and have nothing to "whine" over at all. Beautiful watch, truly a magnificent piece of work.

When I get home and get a few momentsI will post some pictures, the quality is spectacular. I honestly can't tell the difference between this and my friend's Gen DSSD. I own one of the older 1992 Sea Dwellers so I can't really compare to that but this &88 watch is a STEAL for that price and I'd gladly have paid quite a bit more for it.

Will post pics when I can, but if anyone is looking for an inexpensive DSSD watch this should be considered.

Cheers all,

Peter

dingle

miracle----:)

:)

ebzen02
Do you have any blemishes on the pearl?

Any hint of glue on/around the bezel area?

Are any of the numbers/marks on the bezel imperfect (like the lines not as clean as a gen)?

Is the lume perfect or is it a little imperfect?

Your bracelet looks nice, as the clasp doesn't have that gap.

Wow.

Sd,

No blemishes on the pearl, it is like a micron off center but VERY hard to notice,

Not even a blemish of a hint of glue around the bezel area

The bezel numbers and markings are perfect, at least I can't find any flaws

The lume could be better, when exposed to light it's awesome, but in the middle of the night, after a few hours under a blanket, it's hard to see anything, but the same is true with my gen Rolex's too.

The bracelet is just incredible, I swear it's very difficult to tell the difference between this and my buddy's real one, when he saw mine he was blown away. He's actually going to order one and may sell his original. Personally I wouldn't do that but hey… Not my call.

All in all I'm just completely floored by the quality of Lay's product. This is apparently the same casing and bracelet used in his more expensive "Swiss" version with the Asian 2813 movement. The watch keeps excellent time BTW, I realize it's only been 28+ hours but it hasn't lost even a second yet according to my atomic clock. (Accuracy is a pet peeve of mine)

Cheers all,

Peter

It'll be cool if you could take some pics comparing this to your friend's gen..

Del
miracle----:poke:

;)

:rofl:

bme
@ BME. No pics on page one. As I said do you think I'd have sent a reply if I can see them. ......... Doh

@miracle twat