Sign in to follow this  
Andylaw1919

CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC?

court

a massive "2" on his feedback too. Payment sent.

trailboss99

But is it OFICIALY CRITED?

This certification, was it issued by an ex Nokia employee in Finland by any chance?

RichardMiami

I am shocked to think, even for an instant, that a citizen of the US would use the eBay of the Great White North to possibly engage in activity of less than a perfectly legitimate and moral manner.

ok, so it is a scam.

sorry ;)

austinsom

Nice 21j. Still you can buy it and get a free watch with PayPal, although why you'd want a you blow I'll never know :lol:

tabuktime

It's over three grand US now. Still two days to go!

seclark007

I am shocked to think, even for an instant, that a citizen of the US would use the eBay of the Great White North to possibly engage in activity of less than a perfectly legitimate and moral manner.

Indeed, as we're all very much inclined to be honest, polite, and legitimate up here....well at least honest and polite. I'd be legitimate if I knew my parents :)

onzenuub

Indeed, as we're all very much inclined to be honest, polite, and legitimate up here....well at least honest and polite. I'd be legitimate if I knew my parents :)

And those who are not wil get shot?

Clinkinfo
But is it OFICIALY CRITED?

This certification, was it issued by an ex Nokia employee in Finland by any chance?

I just oficialy crited all my watches. I printed certificates and everything. It's the "new" chronometer standard, +\- some minutes per hour. Surprised you haven't heard about it :)