Sign in to follow this  
Chenfox

Scammed by Puretime

tonyh7

I know what I'd do if I had an IT security company with 300 employees. I'd buy a feckin gen. It's because I have an IT security company with one employee - none of them top at notch hackers - that I buy reps.

Chenfox

I will be more than happy to resolve it nicely, some of you guys really help me a great deal, others with the childish jokes please go find a job or a hobby

onzenuub

I was very kind and nice for a full month, after you understand that you got ripped off, you dont have the power any more.

And i have few gen watch as well, rolex, panerai, patek phillip i always buy the rep wear it for a few months and if i really like it i but the real

Pics of the gens please?

Chenfox
f1cb9b067cf5016ca93b3723a8518210.jpg

Chenfox

6f07857a9b03cd7ec7c89aeb45f859f7.jpg

Starting to be interesting?

Mariner89

Well fuck me

Chenfox

4c325db2bf4e78096de411e42b7559ac.jpg only one of my toys

S63 coupe amg

BadPickle

^^ that's a fucking rep.

Steering wheel is on the wrong side ;)

Stupid noob

kennycoder

^^ that's a fucking rep.

Stupid noob

Exactly. It should be in the middle!

Del
I will be more than happy to resolve it nicely, some of you guys really help me a great deal, others with the childish jokes please go find a job or a hobby

Well, both greg_r and I have told you to contact a Mod on another forum where Puretime is a TD - that's what you need to do and it will get resolved "nicely".

Probably not a great idea to threaten Puretime (or any other major rep dealer for that matter) in public. I'm sure they'll have more worrying "staff" at their disposal than a few website hackers........I guess they have your personal details and address since you paid them already? :Whistle:

Daffy

You have ALL this at your beck and call, but the action you choose is to raise a whiny stink on a watch forum? One where the dealer in question isn't a TD?

I smell something funny in the air. Maybe the dog just farted...

BadPickle

^^ that's a fucking rep.

Stupid noob

Exactly. It should be in the middle!

That's only included on the john deere spec model..... https://m.deere.com/en_INT/our_company/news_and_media/press_releases/2012/6m_series_tractor.page

MetalMickey

Everyone knows that the proper course of action in such circumstances is to write nasty things in the Shoutybox.

Mariner89

Well, both greg_r and I have told you to contact a Mod on another forum where Puretime is a TD - that's what you need to do and it will get resolved "nicely".

Probably not a great idea to threaten Puretime (or any other major rep dealer for that matter) in public. I'm sure they'll have more worrying "staff" at their disposal than a few website hackers........I guess they have your personal details and address since you paid them already? :Whistle:

But he payed using dogecoin and hiding behind 2 VPNs and his own server built on a remote island ... you can't catch a ghost Del

Pihlippe

I just opened a beer, soooo.......

fishy_zpsqzlxsayd.jpg

WatchDog21
Well, both greg_r and I have told you to contact a Mod on another forum where Puretime is a TD - that's what you need to do and it will get resolved "nicely". Probably not a great idea to threaten Puretime (or any other major rep dealer for that matter) in public. I'm sure they'll have more worrying "staff" at their disposal than a few website hackers........I guess they have your personal details and address since you paid them already? :Whistle:

Good Point!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:popcorn:

onzenuub

4c325db2bf4e78096de411e42b7559ac.jpg only one of my toys

S63 coupe amg

As a security expert what you are saying yoyu are it's not this wise to post a pic of cars with license plates. :Whistle:

Chenfox

The plate not shown in the pic

onzenuub

A hobby? Something like rep watches? Hmmmmm, where to go for that?? :D

Genius

Definitely not wise to be driving in flip flops

onzenuub

The plate not shown in the pic

The other two cars mister wise guy.

MetalMickey

A hobby? Something like rep watches? Hmmmmm, where to go for that?? :D

My hobby is baiting.

I am a master at it.

WatchDog21

I have a very nice job and a hobby already. Thanks you for adding to today's entertainment! Keep it going...

Chenfox

The other cars are not mine, its before getting into the car wash smarty

BadPickle

Single seater vintage model

66FCDA67-8B63-4927-8715-EB8297FD34FD_zpsjgijbniy.jpg