Sign in to follow this  
Chenfox

Scammed by Puretime

sunbites

Im considering turning the power off in my house in case he does a revenge on people who commented on the thread :<

RUSH2112

His hackers spent the weekend grooming their beards, drinking craft beers, vaping, and pwning noobs on Reddit and 4chan. Tomorrow morning, being rested and ready, they will unleash their hack. First up puretime. Next the boards. Then the members here but mainly pbr for starting the tractor parade.

JSJ

Tractors will be hacked globally. They will be uncontrollable, running riot.

N.Rico

every time this guy see a tractor ,

for sure he will remember us :rofl:

gigahertz15

If OP is lying, great chat. I don't know who is more sad. Him for being fake or those of you who are so butt hurt you have to go out of your way to cry about him being a poser cos it makes you feel better about taking a month to save up for a $700 rep. :giggle:

If he's telling the truth, good, I hope you can sort if out with PT. Personally not a fan of PT, but they aren't scammers.

Good luck.

James.
If OP is lying, great chat. I don't know who is more sad. Him for being fake or those of you who are so butt hurt you have to go out of your way to cry about him being a poser cos it makes you feel better about taking a month to save up for a $700 rep. :giggle:

If he's telling the truth, good, I hope you can sort if out with PT. Personally not a fan of PT, but they aren't scammers.

Good luck.

Wait, what?

Mazz

Good luck.

Wait, what?

exactly

Ishmael

Why have we gotten so far off topic?!

Onze please continue. And I'm very sorry you were interrupted.

UmpaHimself
flash11752_Still-Waiting-on-OP.jpg

gigahertz15

Good luck.

Wait, what?

You have people saying post pics of your gens etc.

Who GAF is my point. How does it make a person's life better if the OP is/is not full of shit.

James.

Good luck.

Wait, what?

You have people saying post pics of your gens etc.

Who GAF is my point. How does it make a person's life better if the OP is/is not full of shit.

Well, you seem to care that other do... kinda hypocritical, no?

greg_r

I'm still trying to figure out what started off the whole tractor thing. Yes, I know I could go back and read the whole damn thread, but that way lies madness.

So instead, this:

dogtractor.jpeg

JSJ
I'm still trying to figure out what started off the whole tractor thing. Yes, I know I could go back and read the whole damn thread, but that way lies madness.

So instead, this:

dogtractor.jpeg

PBR, in a stroke of genius (or was it madness?)

trailboss99

Shutdown every website they will open, i have the ability

And I have the ability to fuck up your life (try me . . .) and if you screw Angus I will.

Oh BTW, you have a team of elite hackers? You have registered three websites in your life, all of which are now non existent.

Don't play above your grade dickwad.

greg_r

So instead, this:

dogtractor.jpeg

PBR, in a stroke of genius (or was it madness?)

With PBR it's often hard to tell the difference. :D

greg_r

And I have the ability to fuck up your life (try me . . .) and if you screw Angus I will.

Oh BTW, you have a team of elite hackers? You have registered three websites in your life, all of which are now non existent.

This thread suddenly got interesting again.

gonnabegood.gif

Mazz
:popcorn:

newtroplex

This deserves to be an instant sticky. On a replica tractor guide.

Kleen™

:lmao:

Verbal Kint: Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him."

"Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is the Bossman"

Genius

Did someone say replica tractor.....

summerside-prince-edward-island-canada-21st-sept-2014-john-deere-tractors-E7PB32.jpg

Genius

He obviously doesn't need to register his own websites, his hacker ninjas sneak in in the dead of night and steal other peoples websites for him, and the three websites you think are now non existent, they are just hiding in the shadows in true hacker ninja fashin

kennycoder
iPVbSSs.jpg

trailboss99

The other cars are not mine, its before getting into the car wash smarty

You are from Germany?

No, he's from Israel. You know, the little country we all used to cheer for before they forgot how it felt to be treated like shit and began doing the same to everyone else around 'em.

Special occasion Massey ;)

F829CACB-C9D2-4960-BEFD-E2B2B19EAB19_zpsskaomwd5.jpg

The all-time classic 2WD Massey that

Quite obviously You have not been scammed - recheck the procedure and answer to the mail received.

Meanwhile, in China a guy is desperately trying to seek out the discontinued model You ordered in the first place.

Fucking threadcrapper, this thread was about tractors. :D

Back to the thread :D

2015-lamborghini-tractor.jpg

Now THAT is a tractor! Front and rear 3PL and PTO, 270 PTO HP, high clearance computer controled traction, GPS steer, equal F/R wheel sizing and all the other bells and whistles.

VW 2016 new release is shelved

05994E91-6222-41AD-AE4E-76CFBBBD55CB_zpshidbky0s.jpg

Serious for a minute guys. If you EVER see a tractor on fire stay the hell away. When those tyres blow, people die. The power they go off with is immense.

972EC179-CB02-4C17-9251-F2A1A85E1390_zpswwtoarhf.jpg

Trailie wants!!!! :drool:

Dr Yan

Puretime is still up..................guess its standing up to the onslaught of 30 professional hackers quite well then !!

stevok2305

auto5 42 cyl.jpg

He might have taken down Silix by mistake tho!