elmerlo

Seiko SUN025P1 review and pics

MoveAlong

Got mine to 30 seconds on the power reserve meter today. Took about 4 days of wearing for me. Out of the box, it was at 10 seconds.

elmerlo

Got mine to 30 seconds on the power reserve meter today. Took about 4 days of wearing for me. Out of the box, it was at 10 seconds.

Thumbs up! The 30sec mark is the holy grail of Kinetic owners :P

Mine goes to 20 if I shake it a few seconds in a circular motion (you have to hear the rotor spinning), so in a few days I will reach the 30 as well.

MoveAlong

Thanks for posting that. So, really that seems to be just a cheap run of the mill automatic winder. I found it on overstock.com for $40. What is interesting is it being marketed here as a kinetic winder. It winds by turning a bit and then dropping down freely, like much more expensive Orbita winders. It would seem then that any automatic winder with this "dropping" action would generate enough force to turn the kinetic rotor to charge sufficiently. One thing for sure, the winder in the video above is a heck of a lot cheaper that an Orbita!

elmerlo

Sometimes you go out with your motorbike:

DSC_0071_zpsrqcmmdr3.jpg

or you just walk in the sun:

DSC_0074_zpsmejg0pw8.jpg

:)

WatchDog21

Thanks for posting that. So, really that seems to be just a cheap run of the mill automatic winder. I found it on overstock.com for $40. What is interesting is it being marketed here as a kinetic winder. It winds by turning a bit and then dropping down freely, like much more expensive Orbita winders. It would seem then that any automatic winder with this "dropping" action would generate enough force to turn the kinetic rotor to charge sufficiently. One thing for sure, the winder in the video above is a heck of a lot cheaper that an Orbita!

Didn't see one there, do you have a link?