Hey Gang   The clasp on my Omega SMP seems to have taken a desk dive bashing. One minute it was pristine, the next it's proper fucked.   So I decided to give it a bit of TLC. For those new to this here's a little tutorial:     First, remove the head. You don't even want to attempt this with the head on. Here's the strap and as you can see its taken some hits:                 Next, arm yourself with the required weapons. You'll need some Scotchbrite or a scourer. I prefer the ones with a sponge; they're easier to use. A toothbrush and some cotton buds:                 Next, give the strap a damn good clean using soapy water and your toothbrush. Dry thoroughly. This is where you need your cotton buds. Get into every nook and cranny because you want no moisture before proceeding to the next step.   Next, in a firm, sweeping motion 'polish' your clasp with your Scotchbrite or whatever you have. Keep moving in the same direction as the existing brush detail. After a few minutes inspect your strap to see how you are getting on. Continue until the clasp is blemish free.                 Next, give it another clean with soapy water and dry thoroughly. Find your favourite polishing cloth and give it a good polish:                 And that's it you're done. Crack open a beer and admire your work. 20 minutes from start to finish.   Before:           After:                     Gaz