Sign in to follow this  
Lagger

Panerai 613 Instanbul Quartz

Lagger

Just go this in from Toro a Quartz Pam 613.....................No seconds hand, closed case back on gen and no date, quartz pick and go simplicity is perfect for this watch!

My initial impressions are very good, decent Asso strap although it is very long, I'm nearly on the last hole and I have a 7.5inch wrist so remember this my snowman arm brothers!

The quality of the ceramic case and crystal is very good, and I Love the balanced dial with no date and full complement of numbers. The crown is obviously PVD not ceramic as it is more semi sheen compared to the matt case, I think the gen is ceramic and a different size (I might be wrong) but it doesn't bother me as this is a boutique edition I'm very unlikely to meet anyone who has an idea what this is!

Lume is ok, but due the vintage 'non charged' colour it takes a while to charge up and is not as good as my 177 but still reasonable.

this is not listed on Toro FYI it was a special request from my preferred dealer, Kuvarsit do have it listed though FYI and if you have any questions about it please feel free to PM me!

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

mysterio

That's quartz? Care to remove the caseback? :D And how much did it cost you?

trailboss99

It will be a Miyota 20XX movement, probably a 2035