Sign in to follow this  
2quik

Dealer for Rolex Daytona

2quik

Hi, I have seen the list of trusted dealers, but from experience can anyone recommend a dealer for a rolex daytona..Specifically the new model with the light blue face.

Thank you in advance.

_DC_

So you saw that we have a list of trusted (and therefore recommended) dealers, and you still decided to create a thread asking for people to recommend a dealer?!?

:facepalm:

77BD49CD-94AD-463F-B6AD-8F4F1D417D34_zpsy3w4x5b2.jpg

DC

black263

I can thoroughly recommend all of the TDs. However, it is important to read carefully the individual terms and conditions. As an example, some will cover a watch if seized by customs and some won't. The dealer can be trusted to stick to the T&Cs, and provide you with an honest service. However, it's no good buying from a dealer and then complain if he does something you don't like, but which is in accordance with the T&Cs. First choose your dealer, and then your watch.

2quik

black 263 thank you for the great advise and information. I am glad to see there are good people willing to offer productive advise.

_DC_

Lots of great advice here mate, if you plan on sticking around you'll have to get used to the occasional ribbing, especially if you ask silly questions!

Its all part of the fun, we're really quite lovely when you get to know us :thumbsup:

DC

black263

black 263 thank you for the great advise and information. I am glad to see there are good people willing to offer productive advise.

Sorry. I apologise if I've been of assistance. I have a reputation here as a miserable old shit who takes the piss out of noobs, and I don't want to spoil it. :suck:

_DC_

Sorry. I apologise if I've been of assistance. I have a reputation here as a miserable shit who takes the piss out of noobs, and I don't want to spoil it. :suck:

Think we must have switched places for a second there!

Normal service has been resumed!

DC