Sign in to follow this  
brucezx11

Hello from New Orleans

brucezx11

Hi All, My name is Bruce and Im from New Orleans, La. actually a suburb of New Orleans a city called Metairie which is in Jefferson Parish. I'm a avid watch fan, and I have to say Im very impressed with this site. It actually prevented me from making some horrible mistakes in the watch collecting hobby.

Im a 30something professional who loves riding my motorcycle, playing BF2 on my computer, COD Black Ops on my PS3, and of course collecting watches. Thank you all in advance for great advice and a great service you provide to NOOBS like myself.

Geaux Saints,

Bruce

Del

Hello and welcome :poke:. Glad to hear you're enjoying the forum - don't be afraid to ask for advice if you need to. Also make good use of search function and read the noobs guide ;).

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :poke:

brucezx11
welcome to the nuthouse :poke:

Thanks guys. Ive been reading the noob section. I've already been speaking with Robert from Prestige. Gave him a list already,lol. I can see I will be spending money here. Damn u all. ;)

Akira

Who dat?

AllergyDoc

Welcome Bruce.

I believe many of James Lee Burke's "Dave Robicheaux" novels are set in your town. Maybe close by: New Iberia? Excellent character and great stories.

rychastings

Welcome!

Fiddo

Hello!

:thumbsup:

Welcome!

brucezx11

Allergy you are correct. Its set in La. Akira we dat. I was hoping for a two dat superbowl but alas it wasnt in the sapphire fused mineral crystal for us to win again. Damn it all!! LOL

rychastings

hello and welcome!