Sign in to follow this  
larrythechief

Glycine Airman 17

larrythechief

Hi there all,

I am looking for a good looking higher quality Glycine Arman 17, yup the bigger 46 mm one. It has to have the 24 hour go around not 12 hours!

KRZA.com has them on their website but not in stock.

Who knows where I can get one?

Also curious about how KRZA work, how are their watches and how reliable is this company?

Looking forward hearing from you.

Cheers from Holland,

Larry

greg_r

The photo at krza.com is of the gen. If you order from them, you'll either get nothing at all, or something that bears no resemblance to the photo. Scammers. Avoid!

As far as I'm aware the model you want has not been repped.

larrythechief

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the fast reply. Too bad the Glycine is not repped (yet).

Do you know if there are any smaller ones, like the original Airman 18 for example?

Also good to hear that KRZA is a scam. Web site looks good, but hey, what are looks worth huh?!

Got any tips where to look for fair and higher quality replica sellers?

Cheers,

Larry

greg_r

Well, their website may look good, but that's because all of the gen photos on there. They're listing a vast number of watches that have NEVER been replicated.

There have been a handful of Glycine reps around in the past, but nothing available currently that I know about. Might be worth your while asking one or two of our trusted dealers - Mreplica in particular. Just drop him a PM.

We have an extensive trusted dealer list - these are companies that we've been buying from over a considerable period of time and know to be reliable - both in supplying the watch and in providing after-sales service. You'll find their subforums and the list itself linked from the 'Collectors' Zone' on the front page of the forum. Between them, they can supply pretty much anything that's currently available.

Note that many of our dealers are based in China (which is where most reps come from) and will therefore be closed over the Chinese New Year holidays, which start in a few days and last through until mid-February.

Meantime, I would suggest you have a good read of the forum - particularly the posts pinned to the top of the "New Members", "General Discussion" and "Watch Repair, Upgrade and Reference" subforums. There's quite a bit of info you need to make informed decisions about purchases and those posts should bring you up to speed.

Welcome to RWG btw - don't hesitate to ask if you need any help! :rofl:

larrythechief

Hi Greg,

Thanks! Good to read all that. I will check the trusted sellers list. Thanks again.

Larry

marineboy

Hi,

I am new to this forum,so here it goes.

Bought a Porsche design Worldtimer in rose gold from krza.

admin edit: link to scam site removed

I think they are the same company.

Received the watch pretty quick(10 days) and was very impressed with the quality,BUT it won't run for

more than 5 minutes without stopping.

Movement must be crap.

I have emailed them back explaning the problem and i am still awaiting a response.

Will keep you posted.

greg_r

Frankly, you're lucky you got a watch in the first place - heard nothing but bad news about those guys.

Stick to the trusted dealers in future - you'll be a lot safer :D