Sign in to follow this  
ebzen02

VDB Goes To Shit! Flushing Down The Sticky Diarrhea

JohnG
Here you go..

Bigcrown Goes Wild on VDB

Finally read it, wow.

10:10 Watch Repair
I have to say that whole thing about "real" vintage and "not real" vintage at RG left a sour taste in my mouth too, but that has not repeated itself at WC. There has been no attempt to exclude "lesser" vintage efforts there.

I dropped out when this whole RG vintage thing heated up. Did someone really say that? "Real vintage?"

I guess as the evidence against VDB mounts, the culture of disinformation becomes more clear.

ebzen02
What's with all the Schadenfreude...?

It's a simple case of a small group of collectors convincing themselves (and others i might add) that what they were collecting was exclusive, rare and more valuable than it actually was. They got burnt, found out the truth and now have to live with the repercussions.

I know the RWG members are truly better than this thread shows.

Make me proud fellas!

+1.. That is my point... Also, I am sure that they discovered this many months before, hence the slew of sales threads with VDB watches.. That pisses me off.. It took BigCrown out of all people to scream out fire last month! Not cool..

BTW, I am guessing their now sparse sales section coupled with editing of old posts is a covering of tracks: if they want to sell their own brand it had better not be public knowledge that they started in an illegal trade.

ebzen02

BTW.. This thread will remain open while other threads on other boards are closing..

JohnG

It's a simple case of a small group of collectors convincing themselves (and others i might add) that what they were collecting was exclusive, rare and more valuable than it actually was. They got burnt, found out the truth and now have to live with the repercussions.

Make me proud fellas!

I don't know if you were present for the whole RG/vintage "elitist" thread - but that is where a lot of this is coming from.

But I am seeing more pleasure derived from the downfall of the combo - since Helmut especially had taken to belittling work by NW and Okabum and frankly that really pissed me off. To find out what he was really peddling, well, it is poetic justice for those two what is happening now.

As to the guys who got taken, I don't get any pleasure out of that - that was a lot of money and no one deserves to get scammed.

andygt

Is this Schadenfreude guy a partner of VDB?

Damn pesky Germans taking pleasure from the misery of others!

Make me proud fellas!

I don't know if you were present for the whole RG/vintage "elitist" thread - but that is where a lot of this is coming from.

But I am seeing more pleasure derived from the downfall of the combo - since Helmut especially had taken to belittling work by NW and Okabum and frankly that really pissed me off. To find out what he was really peddling, well, it is poetic justice for those two what is happening now.

As to the guys who got taken, I don't get any pleasure out of that - that was a lot of money and no one deserves to get scammed.

Missed it all I guess.

I do like Gordon, Pablo, and it looks like there are some other good guys now too.

It certainly appears that the VDB boys found out that good (really good) pictures and marketing can make them a lot of money.

Oh yeah, looks pretty obvious that they lied a lot too.

BTW, still want Voekler's book? I took photos of a whole section...

pollux1

I see txcollector down there, care to reply?

GC

Make me proud fellas!

No I wasn't around for the "elitist" thread on RG so i guess that's why i don't understand the whole thing in it's entirety...

I was just commenting on the members & my experiences here which have always been positive and full of concern and assistance in every way shape and form.

The nice thing to see is that what goes around comes around (i'm speaking of VBD).

I guess i'll just never understand the drama over fake watches. "Real Fake" or "Fake Fake" with or with out Gen parts... they are FAKE.

AllergyDoc
I guess i'll just never understand the drama over fake watches. "Real Fake" or "Fake Fake" with or with out Gen parts... they are FAKE.

Drum roll please... :lol:

Your Plop-plop shot in the wristie thread is wild!

Edited by AllergyDoc

ebzen02

Make me proud fellas!

I was just commenting on the members & my experiences here which have always been positive and full of concern and assistance in every way shape and form.

Okay.. I was one of the ones that behaved poorly..hmmm.. So.. Who will be forking some cash for our next raffle? A special non-working Angelus VDB masterpiece. Beautiful brush strokes of amber from the A1 sauce..Sorry.. Could not resist..

Baldrick

I'm gonna post links to this and the RG / WC thread on TZ and Paneristi.com, I'd like to get their take on the whole 'real vintage' versus 'fake vintage' aspect, especially the AI sauce, should make for interesting reading :lol:

ebzen02
I'm gonna post links to this and the RG / WC thread on TZ and Paneristi.com, I'd like to get their take on the whole 'real vintage' versus 'fake vintage' aspect, especially the AI sauce, should make for interesting reading :lol:

I dare you! No.. I double dare you!

Snrubb

+1 :cry:

Baldrick

Done!

ebzen02

Done!

Links..please..

Edit: Is it me or is this shit going to get a bit more complicated?

AustinTech

Done!

awwwww snap

Baldrick
Links..please..

I copied and pasted links on Pan.com / TZ / Chronocentric / PMWF / and TURF, and you think I'm gonna copy all those links and paste here, I 'AIN'T the link runner, you know, do your own dirty work :cry:

ebzen02

Run for cover dudes.. Their might be a huge...boooommmm! Make sure you have you googles and radiation shields handy..an atomic bomb has been detonated...

Done!

Links..please..

Edit: Is it me or is this shit going to get a bit more complicated?

Shall we take bets that if someone posted about them on a gen forum (where they are selling their VDB watches) they would deny ever making reps?

I know Voekler has called them out before, but I doubt he has made the VDB connection on Risti.

ebzen02

Baldy..how's your pm box right now? Lol!

From now on you are Balzy..hehehe..

Links..please..

I copied and pasted links on Pan.com / TZ / Chronocentric / PMWF / and TURF, and you think I'm gonna copy all those links and paste here, I 'AIN'T the link runner, you know, do your own dirty work :cry:

not showing up on any of them.

Baldrick

My PM box is as empty as Joewatch's cranial cavity :cry:

ebzen02
Links..please..

not showing up on any of them.

+1.. baldy's bomb is now but a stinky fart only his wife sniffed..What a let down!