Sign in to follow this  
ebzen02

VDB Goes To Shit! Flushing Down The Sticky Diarrhea

kbiz

hey I loved swatches back then!!

an interesting read to see a different perspective of the purposeful destruction of the VDB delusion... not to mention some taunting of some admin/owners of other forums... heh... all in fun of course. One of the most interesting moments in the watch forum history really... I knew it would come to this at some point, hopefully, when I was lobbying for this:

BREVETTATO.jpg

And was attacked by multiple admin and, of course, the combo... knowing it would chip away at their exclusivity of parts...

JohnG
Run for cover dudes.. Their might be a huge...boooommmm! Make sure you have you googles and radiation shields handy..an atomic bomb has been detonated...

He was pulling your leg - I see nothing. Hell, Pan.com isn't even a watch forum.

EDIT I am a little slow this morning, yes, the threads are there, I assume they are the one's Baldy was talking about, HOLY SHIT

Brightlight

an interesting read to see a different perspective of the purposeful destruction of the VDB delusion... not to mention some taunting of some admin/owners of other forums... heh... all in fun of course. One of the most interesting moments in the watch forum history really... I knew it would come to this at some point, hopefully, when I was lobbying for this:

And was attacked by multiple admin and, of course, the combo... knowing it would chip away at their exclusivity of parts...

Welcome to what we think is the best forum going kbiz! I tend to agree with your last post on RG, these guys should be banned across all the forums. And did you know you could call them fucking cunts here if you wished? No silly censorship here :rofl:

trailboss99

Nothing wrong with the FW-91 either, it's the biggest selling watch in the world for a reason ya know!

Yes, the holy trinity would not have liked that to become available unless they made it.

For the life of me I still fail to understand why it is that one of the simplest designs in

watchmaking is so damned hard to get right! For the love of god, someone get a gen

vintage case, a 3D scanner and get it down pat. From there it's a simple

matter of feeding a piece of stock into a CNC machine and it's done.

John: Linky please?

these guys should be banned across all the forums.

They are here, as of this morning.

Col.

prestigewatchco

If joewatches had 40 Gen watches of merit there would be no need for him to tell you .

You would already be bored shitless with haveing seen them posted a 100 times already .

He can't avoid bragging and showing off about what he has so impossible he has 40 Gen watches that not everyone knows about.

A1-Sauce

You were the one that got the most SAUCED. Sad. I will send you a years supply of A1 to put on your next batch of dials~!

A1-Sauce
If joewatches had 40 Gen watches of merit there would be no need for him to tell you .

You would already be bored shitless with haveing seen them posted a 100 times already .

He can't avoid bragging and showing off about what he has so impossible he has 40 Gen watches that not everyone knows about.

Joe needs all the SAUCE he can mustard. Poor soul. He has nothing to show but a bunch of good SAUCE. Some folks need SAUCE in their pathetic little life's to feel Saucy.

ebzen02

Oh...boy.. :popcorn:

sfa437

Someone post a link to the gen world stuff FFS.... I'm technologically impaired!!

sconehead

Methinks John is telling porkies again...:lol:

Baldrick

Oooh, somebody is a little touchy, or out of touchy :lol:

PatronSaintofChainsaws

My response would be in the form of something I once read:

"You're qualifying yourself to us. Instead of gaining our admiration, all you're doing is displaying lower status. A rich man doesn't have to tell you he's rich."

ebzen02

"You're qualifying yourself to us. Instead of gaining our admiration, all you're doing is displaying lower status. A rich man doesn't have to tell you he's rich."

So...did you get the memo?

ebzen02
Oooh, somebody is a little touchy, or out of touchy :lol:

:Whistle:

His ass must be a hurting!

PatronSaintofChainsaws

So...did you get the memo?

I haven't checked the mail yet :lol:

ebzen02

Guess he is keeping the watch after all.... :lol:

onzenuub
Guess he is keeping the watch after all.... :rofl:

Guess it will be on ebay soooooooooooooooooooon.

kbiz

Welcome to what we think is the best forum going kbiz! I tend to agree with your last post on RG, these guys should be banned across all the forums. And did you know you could call them fucking cunts here if you wished? No silly censorship here :rofl:

Yeah someone needs to spread it past just the rep forums...

yeah I noticed this forum wasn't hosted on the Disney channel!! Shit on the others I can't even post "Balance cock!" :chewbacca:

ebzen02

Yeah someone needs to spread it past just the rep forums...

yeah I noticed this forum wasn't hosted on the Disney channel!! Shit on the others I can't even post "Balance cock!" :chewbacca:

If there is someone that needs to visit my "The Fuck You Thread" it is you. So, please make yourself at home and go send those fuckers to fuck their stupid pieces of shit and shove them up their asses! Trust me it is like therapy..liberating..

Here is the link... The Fuck You Thread

sconehead

@Zen...you threadcrapping fuck wad...:rofl:

prestigewatchco

Well I am sorry but I can't agree with Pat that the people who bought these vintage in the main didn't know anything about them.

This is the same group of people who have a hissy fit if a new watch comes out and the date is 0.00005m off the gen and these people are supposed to have paid $4k for watches without doing any research? Then when they actually got it never spent their every waking second comparing to the gen on the net

These people were the founder members of team loupe and they never knew it was a POS come on

ebzen02
Well I am sorry but I can't agree with Pat that the people who bought these vintage in the main didn't know anything about them.

This is the same group of people who have a hissy fit if a new watch comes out and the date is 0.00005m off the gen and these people are supposed to have paid $4k for watches without doing any research? Then when they actually got it never spent their every waking second comparing to the gen on the net

These people were the founder members of team loupe and they never knew it was a POS come on

I responded to that! FULL OF SHIT is all of saying. Sorry Pat.. But you are just as much a fool if you fall for that! and you know we respect you and all, just calling it as I see it.

bme

Fucking hilarious...............he bumped it twice and then offered a deal to VIPs and then Ebby came along..........roflmao

What a tit!

Ebby you are my hero!