Laughingwhore

Englishbeerdrinkingwhore...

ebzen02

I think he thinks I am TTK... :lol: :P :P :D:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FUCK ME!

bme

............and here's a quote:

wow.

if someone does not buy this and they are looking for a pre-v they are retarded...

PatronSaintofChainsaws
Ah.. He is going to be pissed..

I hope they ban you, I really do. It wasn't enough to thread crap on my other post, now you do it here to? No wonder you're known as a criminal.

ebzen02 is a criminal. Oh noes.

onzenuub

I hope they ban you, I really do. It wasn't enough to thread crap on my other post, now you do it here to? No wonder you're known as a criminal.

I knew :lol:

ebzen02

I knew :lol:

Stop it guys.. my whole abdomen is hurting from the laughter.

ebzen02

Here is a pm to Brobert cc me:

Default **** YOURSELF

Brobert,

As a moderator on this forum, I want you to know that this member has purposely sabotaged two of my for sale posts for no reason than I can think of.

Will you, Anubus and others please review this members actions and advise if he can be banned for these actions?

Thank you.

onzenuub
Here is a pm to Brobert cc me:

Default **** YOURSELF

Brobert,

As a moderator on this forum, I want you to know that this member has purposely sabotaged two of my for sale posts for no reason than I can think of.

Will you, Anubus and others please review this members actions and advise if he can be banned for these actions?

Thank you.

Oke, it will be time for everybody to say goodbye you.

ebzen02

I AM A CRIMINAL!! I honestly won't be able to sleep tonight..Oh! The pain!

JohnG

What a pussy, I can understand being pissed, but only a pussy pm's a mod asking for a member to be banned for a tongue in cheek thread crap. Get a fucking grip.

And what is with the "VDB vintage"? That is a vintage watch? It just looks like it has a couple of scratches in it to me. Is that why he was asking such big bucks? Because if that is the case, he was begging to be crapped on.

onzenuub
What a pussy, I can understand being pissed, but only a pussy pm's a mod asking for a member to be banned for a tongue in cheek thread crap. Get a fucking grip.

And what is with the "VDB vintage"? That is a vintage watch? It just looks like it has a couple of scratches in it to me. Is that why he was asking such big bucks? Because if that is the case, he was begging to be crapped on.

You too send pm's to mods aaaaaaaaaaaaall the time, we know.

ebzen02

Guess the VDB label was used to sell watches before a few days ago. I don't think I was rude, and calls me a Fuck Wad. I did not resort to names. + he called me a criminal.. WTF.. the audacity of some people.. shesh.. He must be very sensitive..

Just posted this on his thread..

Sorry.. One last thing and I promise to leave this alone. Mods can delete my posts if they wish.. Anyhow..I just hope you sell it.. God knows you lost some money because of this whole sham! Best..

PatronSaintofChainsaws

Interesting reply by Ziggy on RWG2:

http://www.rwgforum.com/topic/127519-vdb-t...866#entry927866

You have been on the forums long enough to know the answer to this question. I have seen many of these, for years...no surprise... The turning point for me the one where the Rolex 616 was completely rusted solid, and was sold knowing it was rusted. Bad workmanship is one thing, selling a RUSTED SEIZED solid movement in a watch is something else...

No one wants to know the truth, you need a flame proof suit if you dare speak up.

ebzen02
Interesting reply by Ziggy on RWG2:

http://www.rwgforum.com/topic/127519-vdb-t...866#entry927866

You have been on the forums long enough to know the answer to this question. I have seen many of these, for years...no surprise... The turning point for me the one where the Rolex 616 was completely rusted solid, and was sold knowing it was rusted. Bad workmanship is one thing, selling a RUSTED SEIZED solid movement in a watch is something else...

No one wants to know the truth, you need a flame proof suit if you dare speak up.

So.. We are surrounded by a bunch of pussies.. Guess I'd rather see the pussies in Section 8. How classic!

ebzen02

The watch is sold.. I knew I was doing a public service! All of my comments of course deleted..

Brobert just made my night:

Nice watch Reese, love that dial!

VDB PVD SOLD

:picard2:

JohnG

Criminal!!!!

JohnG

okay, your comments deleted, but how about just posting a "GLWS".

i dare you

pollux1

I asked whether the work of vdb's is ok after the recent furore. I wonder what the answer will be.

sconehead
okay, your comments deleted, but how about just posting a "GLWS".

i dare you

tssssssssssk...we're not at school now...:picard2:

ebzen02
I asked whether the work of vdb's is ok after the recent furore. I wonder what the answer will be.

You are a criminal?

sconehead

You are a criminal?

You are a fuck wad perhaps?

pollux1

I thought the forums were set up to stop this happening, wc members seem to believe it's fine to stiff others as long as they don't lose out.

ebzen02

I think my days over at W-C are winding down..

sconehead

...you know, this is the point many are pussy footing around imo...the people who sussed they were shit and sold them on...

I think my days over at W-C are winding down..

self imposed or are you getting flak?