Sign in to follow this  
ebzen02

VDB Goes To Shit! Flushing Down The Sticky Diarrhea

ebzen02

Txcollector must be on duty as the mole... or is it mule???... He has been perched down there all day and night..

Hey, but make sure to take good notes.. Please say at least FUCK or something..

ebzen02

Damn it... Do you think they used sauce on that one??

Baldrick
Well baldrick according to him he is a seceret service agent rather than a screw!

Although your assesment of his role in law enforcement seems more likely in truth.

You can guarantee he was special forces as well if he ever did any military service

Well Robert, this IS the Webnet, do you recall this lil' nugget that I sent the way of a noob who was getting a little stroppy, and he took it all SERIOUSLY, to the point where he was contacting his lawyers to sue the forum :rofl:.

I am a professional UFC fighter, and will come to your house, enter it ninja style and be all over you with a large can of whup-ass, not only that but I'm also No. 1 on the CIA / MI6 / Mossad's pick list when they need someone assassinated, so don't fukk with me or the members and I won't come and tear you up for arse paper, or use my trusty .338 Lapua Accuracy International L11583 long-range rifle and shoot you from a very long way off, simply because I like to keep a fair distance between my humble self and peasantry such as yourself.

Anybody can claim anything they want on the net, I mean some people claim I'm TTK, :rofl:, when I'm not, I'm just a Glaswegian in a bad mood, and you don't wanna piss on this electric fence B)

ebzen02

I was censored over that Repgeek just now.. Fuck it...

Repgeek Keep Peace

They even modified the title..shuckss..

10:10 Watch Repair
Damn it... Do you think they used sauce on that one??

In Italy? Not A-1, amatriciana.

Who spotted the $100k rep? Dowling?

Like I said, I knew 710s as well as anyone for a while, but from the outside: gen or rep, who knows?

You think you can always spot a rep? I got a $100k vintage PAM to sell you...

prestigewatchco

Well it must be something then because I have never seen a vintage rep that looks anything but a rep that has been made to look old

Why anyone would want to wear a watch with rusty hands and scratched case that was fake with no history or heritage is a mystary to me when they could buy a brand new one without scrathes and rusty hands.

I could understand if it was your great grandfathers watch he wore in the invasion of Normandy but one glued together from Chinese parts will remain a mystery to me

Baldrick

@Rob, I bet you wish you had the cojones and the opportunity to stick it these dolts for 4k a pop tho', eh, your Ferrari would soon be roadworthy B)

Well it must be something then because I have never seen a vintage rep that looks anything but a rep that has been made to look old

Why anyone would want to wear a watch with rusty hands and scratched case that was fake with no history or heritage is a mystary to me when they could buy a brand new one without scrathes and rusty hands.

I could understand if it was your great grandfathers watch he wore in the invasion of Normandy but one glued together from Chinese parts will remain a mystery to me

To be fair, the watches to which I am referring are not "vintagized" in someones' werkstatt They're usually real vintage parts put together in a way that the factories never did.

prestigewatchco
@Rob, I bet you wish you had the cojones and the opportunity to stick it these dolts for 4k a pop tho', eh, your Ferrari would soon be roadworthy B)

To be honest I would do it in a jiffy to these people they are their own worst enemy

sfa437
I am a professional UFC fighter, and will come to your house, enter it ninja style and be all over you with a large can of whup-ass, not only that but I'm also No. 1 on the CIA / MI6 / Mossad's pick list when they need someone assassinated, so don't fukk with me or the members and I won't come and tear you up for arse paper, or use my trusty .338 Lapua Accuracy International L11583 long-range rifle and shoot you from a very long way off, simply because I like to keep a fair distance between my humble self and peasantry such as yourself.

You called? B)

Baldrick

I beat you to the radio, slow you are B)

greg_r
Well baldrick according to him he is a seceret service agent rather than a screw!

Although your assesment of his role in law enforcement seems more likely in truth.

You can guarantee he was special forces as well if he ever did any military service

Well Robert, this IS the Webnet, do you recall this lil' nugget that I sent the way of a noob who was getting a little stroppy, and he took it all SERIOUSLY, to the point where he was contacting his lawyers to sue the forum :rofl:.

Anybody can claim anything they want on the net, I mean some people claim I'm TTK, :rofl:, when I'm not, I'm just a Glaswegian in a bad mood, and you don't wanna piss on this electric fence B)

:rofl:

That was a classic... I still imagine that idiot hiding under one of his crappy used cars and shitting himself continuously in fear of the assassin that is coming for him one of these days...

Baldrick

He,ll have a long fargin' wait B)

SliceMaster

+100 B)

Baldrick

What I can't understand is why someone would pay $4000+ for a piece of shit that's held together with duck tape and smothered in A1 sauce whih has NO history, no REAL patination and is FAKE vintage, when for a lot less than that they could have a proper item from a prestigious brand and with a solid provenance, such as this. :rofl:

1b_3.jpeg

43_3.jpeg

28_3.jpeg

10_3.jpeg

4e_3.jpeg

19_3.jpeg

prestigewatchco

Thats lovely Baldrick how can you compare one of those bitza watches from the Fatherland with that

solkryssare

Wow! Thats a great looking GP!

greg_r
What I can't understand is why someone would pay $4000+ for a piece of shit that's held together with duck tape and smothered in A1 sauce whih has NO history, no REAL patination and is FAKE vintage, when for a lot less than that they could have a proper item from a prestigious brand and with a solid provenance, such as this. :rofl:

+1,000,000!!!

Aren
What I can't understand is why someone would pay $4000+ for a piece of shit that's held together with duck tape and smothered in A1 sauce whih has NO history, no REAL patination and is FAKE vintage, when for a lot less than that they could have a proper item from a prestigious brand and with a solid provenance, such as this. :lmao2:

+1,000,000!!!

Always love your photos Baldrick. What a lovely watch!

When my children asked me about sex. I told them in matter of fact terms.

So they later wouldn't believe:

1) Mum didn't know, or worse

2) Mum lied to me

I agree with Robert and Baldrick about the so called experts.

They either knew and defrauded, or

they didn't know and therefore weren't experts.

It can't be both.

Either way they were not honest if the facts are accurate.

dingle

interesting

:lmao2:

I agree with Robert and Baldrick about the so called experts.

They either knew and defrauded, or

they didn't know and therefore weren't experts.

It can't be both.

Either way they were not honest if the facts are accurate.

The latter. Most of the members are experts at reps and experts at photos. In most instances, our members have never handled the real thing, so they can only tell you what's wrong with your photos.

ebzen02

Think a handful or so were both.. There are always outliers.. in all senses of the word..lol

JohnG

well I see they took down Ebzen's stickied thread in the vintage section - that was a useful thread - thankfully I have all the pics saved to disk.... but it seems pretty petty to me. There are plenty of stickied thread on other forums from banned members. If the thread is useful, the thread is useful, doesn't matter who posted it.

:Yawn:

dingle
If the thread is useful, the thread is useful, doesn't matter who posted it.

:Yawn:

agreed