Sign in to follow this  
ebzen02

VDB Goes To Shit! Flushing Down The Sticky Diarrhea

JohnG
If the thread is useful, the thread is useful, doesn't matter who posted it.

:Yawn:

agreed

well I found the thread - seems Ebz deleted all his photobucket pics that were linked in the thread - guess it makes sense now....

dingle
If the thread is useful, the thread is useful, doesn't matter who posted it.

;)

agreed

well I found the thread - seems Ebz deleted all his photobucket pics that were linked in the thread - guess it makes sense now....

:facepalm:

ebzen02
well I see they took down Ebzen's stickied thread in the vintage section - that was a useful thread - thankfully I have all the pics saved to disk.... but it seems pretty petty to me. There are plenty of stickied thread on other forums from banned members. If the thread is useful, the thread is useful, doesn't matter who posted it.

Awesome! I started deleting my photobucket account anyways.. A lot of deleted pics from that sticky.. Bastard I am! So are they!

ebzen02

That was better than what I had intended to do. I almost started to write "Joewatch is a scumbag Powerhungry A-Hole" On all of those pics.. Too bad it was taking too long and thought my time was not worth it..

Brightlight
:Praying::rofl: :rofl: Would have been funny though...............

prestigewatchco

No need to write it EBZ most of the rep community at least the ones who are not stuck up him,realize exactly what he is. If they don't they will find out to their cost if they stick around long enough.

JohnG
No need to write it EBZ most of the rep community at least the ones who are not stuck up him,realize exactly what he is. If they don't they will find out to their cost if they stick around long enough.

Robert, you realize it is going to be hard to become a trusted dealer at WC now, don't you?

ebzen02

John.. W-C is toast and not sure why you are there.. I am going to try and compile the same reference list here. B-hur, daevildog, POSC are here as well..

I am pretty sure Robert would rather hang himself from his balls than to stoop to that level.

JohnG
John.. W-C is toast and not sure why you are there..

Dude, if RG can survive database errors, going off line for days and even weeks at a time, the theft of gen Pams, VIP dues getting snorted up by the founding member, multiple missed server fees deadlines.... and Anubis....

I think WC will weather this little scandal...

ebzen02
John.. W-C is toast and not sure why you are there..

Dude, if RG can survive database errors, going off line for days and even weeks at a time, the theft of gen Pams, VIP dues getting snorted up by the founding member, multiple missed server fees deadlines.... and Anubis....

I think WC will weather this little scandal...

You know..you are right. Roaches have survived nuclear disasters, and scumbags have a nack for doing the same.. So, yes, this will soon become a page in rep fora history..hope sconey is copying and pasting for the archives.. Joe and his crew will continue to be themselves and all will be good until the next Toilet thread.. Works for me. It doesn't change that they are sleazy assholes, but like them there are tons..

Joewatch
If joewatches had 40 Gen watches of merit there would be no need for him to tell you .

You would already be bored shitless with haveing seen them posted a 100 times already .

He can't avoid bragging and showing off about what he has so impossible he has 40 Gen watches that not everyone knows about.

Man you guys are some bunch. I am amazed how much time and energy you guys spend on me. I am kind of flatterd. I dont even know who you guys are LOL

Just to show you have no idea about me and that you are once again wrong, here is a list of my gens. All of no merit and swatches. If you wish to make more of a fool of yourself, ask to see anyone with a tagged pic and you will have it tonight or tomorrow. After that not coming back here.

@ Ebzen - sorry you are uspet buddy but if it makes you feel better call me an asshole or anything else you want. Have at it.

edited

Akira

Fuck you !

Edit: Oh I thought that was the Fuck you thread.

My mistake.

prestigewatchco

Well with all due respect tom the man he came here albeit to show off about Gen watches but he turned up. I wonder how many of those were funded by the sale of VDB watches

Personally I think it was a good thing his father came before him

PatronSaintofChainsaws

Jetmid?

ebzen02

Is that you got Joe. A list of your petty little watches. Come on dude. .. I am at lunch right now.. So I will post my thoughts in about .....fuck you.

Joewatch
Is that you got Joe. A list of your petty little watches. Come on dude. .. I am at lunch right now.. So I will post my thoughts in about .....fuck you.

Fuck you ? Thats the best you got ? hahahahahaha

Akira

This is the Fuck you thread!

I knew it...

ebzen02

How about thank you...for posting what you posted..

prestigewatchco

EBZ if you really want to fuck him PM me

PatronSaintofChainsaws

A whole bunch of points were proven in a relatively short time right here. And most of the people wont even realize it.

andygt

PSOC, care to share who it was who asked you to keep schtum about VDBs less than stellar build quality?

ebzen02

It is time...Although it is now clear..

JohnG

:gayvikingmusic:

JohnG

I think you guys should patch things up, right here, right now...

... any chance of that happening?

bme
:sofa: