Sign in to follow this  
ebzen02

VDB Goes To Shit! Flushing Down The Sticky Diarrhea

AustinTech

:picard2:

A fool and his money....

This is what you get when you wack-off to the sight of rust on a minute hand.

dingle

A fool and his money....

This is what you get when you wack-off to the sight of rust on a minute hand.

ebzen02

What's wrong with wacking off to rusty hands?? Sure many members here wack off with rusty hands..right?

dingle
What's wrong with wacking off to rusty hands?? Sure many members here wack off with rusty hands..right?

it cost $4000 to $10,000 to climax

AustinTech

DEVIANT!!!!

ebzen02

Riht..to find yourself with an expensive let down.. Sad..

AustinTech

And when its over all you are left with is a sticky dial and the realization that it wasn't rust - it was just some dried up syrup from VDB's kid's waffle.

dingle

VDB is online there....

suspense!

ebzen02

:clap:

And when its over all you are left with is a sticky dial and the realization that it wasn't rust - it was just some dried up syrup from VDB's kid's waffle.

ebzen02
VDB is online there....

suspense!

Oh Shit! :picard2:

prestigewatchco
uh-oh. Getting pretty deep over there. Somebody call dyno-rod before the WC backs up all the way... :picard2:

Too late for that I think G they are so far up themselves and full of their own importance that they would need Billy Graham and the Flying doctor to give them even the mildest releif

Brightlight

This is pure car crash, the ladies are starting to bitch at each other :picard2: :picard2: :clap:

This is my Arthur C Clarke post.

prestigewatchco

Well good thing about this BL is that us simple mortals knew better than to buy into all the hype and bull shit so it will only affect the Jet set members with delusions of grandure

ebzen02

Where is johng?

Anyhoooo.. These guys are like turning on each other.. This is probably bigger than the whole RG thing cos so much $$ was at stake.. It is mesmerizing to see this unravel! It is like the wound dressing falling off only to show the necrotic tunnel of a very nasty wound.. Yuk!

prestigewatchco

Poetic Justice if you want my opinion

Brightlight

Very true Robert though there are bound to be a few more ordinary members who bought into the whole VDB hype who now find their 'investments' turned to shit.

seclark007

Ya know, it wouldn't look like rust when you're wacking it if you simply leave the bowl of cheeze crisps alone before you start!

prestigewatchco

Yes BL thats a fact it's unfortunate but there will always be collateral damage in a shit storm

ebzen02

And one heck of a :woo: it is!

greg_r

I note that VDB came and went but said nowt. What a surprise. Will probably now sue the OP for breach of copyright.... :woo:

ebzen02

Can he do that? We are dealing with contraband not just a homage watch..right. I don't think there is any he can sue for.. But, I am not a lawyer and know nothing of law..so..the drama continues..

Also, it seems like shit follows this WC team..hmmm..

greg_r

No, I was referring to his insistence that he owns the copyright on the vintage style watches he sells - thus preventing people from posting detailed photos of the watch.

Yeah, let's do this again. HE owns the copyright on the design he stole from Panerai. Right. And this prevents people from having the right to photograph his creations. Right.

Uhm.. Hang on. I own a nice car - the design is copyright of the manufacturer, which means I can't post a photo of it. Right?

facepalm-multi.gif

There aren't enough facepalms in the whole fucking universe for this idiot. :lol:

ebzen02

Hold up.. Late breaking news.. Helmut from the VDB team has just posted..

Hello @all,

actually, shouldn’t be disagreements first discussed between the partners?

In most cases there are solutions ....

VDB started to mod out of a hobby and the love to vintagewatches ... on a small scale and with a lot of trying to mimic the vintage look. During this time, very few modders had addicted with vintage, no one told Stephen how this or that have to look like and how the work has be done but he tried out.... The results were promising and it piqued the interest among the Replicalovers.

Klaro, even in this time there were some enthusiasts like Enzo (anyone know him right now...?) or Madasboot on start, but the waves to have a vintage Panerai came ... with the enthusiasm of VDB.

What I want to say, well... the watch of the OP is an early created homage and is built at least three years ago... put it in relation with the former possibilities a damn nice watch. And to respond to the price expectations that Stephan has made at this time. ... Certainly less than 4000 dollars ...

As Clint and others said, for the faux pas with glue on the movement for the mounting of the dial there is NO excuse, whoever it was done. ( Stephen is in connection with the OP via PM). Note: My 3-years ago builded 3646 runs fine with an adhesive attachment point, but of course at three small, clearly defined points ... and the tape that are referred to, Stephen has them now in use for some time ... maybe two years….

Well, it`s not easy to make the first steps, but if there were any wrong ones in the past, we (the ErfurtCombo) would like to apologize for the inconvenience…

Feel free to pm me or Stephan for clearing

Cheers Helmut

greg_r
bsmeter_lg.gif