Sign in to follow this  
ebzen02

VDB Goes To Shit! Flushing Down The Sticky Diarrhea

solkryssare
All your Assholes are belong to me

..............and you are now officially gay :thumbsup:

Now?. For fucks sake. Do try to keep up. Ive been gay ever since I was accepted at the Architecture school. You HAVE to be gay to do what I do...something about using the left part of the brain or something. In any case, you really should start reading some threads and learn about the membership here........

ebzen02
:rofl: Anyhow.. it is time for my morning :thumbsup:

ebzen02

Now?. For fucks sake. Do try to keep up. Ive been gay ever since I was accepted at the Architecture school. You HAVE to be gay to do what I do...something about using the left part of the brain or something. In any case, you really should start reading some threads and learn about the membership here........

Now... This can get controversial! Might now start RWG Goes Queer.. Flushing the hairy anal beads..

EDIT: I might be gay too.. I use my left brain all of the time.. Yup, I like pink as well..and I am a big asshole..

onzenuub
TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSK

EDIT: I think Onze is an asshole for using TSSSSSSSSSSSSK in large font.. it messes up my iPad view..

That's why.

ebzen02

The secret is out.. Damn!

Brightlight
The secret is out.. Damn!

You may never be able to use your iGay iPad again :thumbsup:

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSK

solkryssare

Now... This can get controversial! Might now start RWG Goes Queer.. Flushing the hairy anal beads..

EDIT: I might be gay too.. I use my left brain all of the time.. Yup, I like pink as well..and I am a big asshole..

Clearly a case of gayness

ebzen02

Sorry Sol.. Just realized I use my right brain most of the time.. Guess I am not that gay..

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS

uses feeling

"big picture" oriented

imagination rules

symbols and images

present and future

philosophy & religion

can "get it" (i.e. meaning)

believes

appreciates

spatial perception

knows object function

fantasy based

presents possibilities

impetuous

risk taking

solkryssare

Still an Asshole tho

ebzen02
Still an Asshole tho

100.5% Certified Asshole!

JohnG

I think there have been a lot of great posts since TXC jumped in, too bad it couldn't have gone this way from the start.

I always say exactly what I think, and in this case I think that a lot of people have condemned Joe just because they don't like him. A lot of people perceive him as being an arrogant elitist, but even if that is true, it doesn't make him guilty of anything. I can understand why some people don't like him, lots more don't like me, big deal. But it bothers me that if the guy were popular, he wouldn't have gotten a fair shake.

On WC Joe has been a good guy, and SFA vouches for him. That says a lot, but some people are cherry-picking their "facts" to paint a portrait that matches the one they already have in their head. Others seem more rational and I am glad the conversation has taken turn for the better. One advantage of having a forum where few threads are binned or deleted, is that we can get to this point - on any other forum this thread would have done gone poof a long time ago.

To those that think that suggesting that Joe is innocent until proven guilty makes me a "suck up", well, they can suck my big fat cock.

Also, @CLS, yeah, I called that guy on Risti a douchebag, but Jesus, he posted a picture of HIS ZIPLOCK BAG FULL OF CASH. If anyone can show me where Joe did THAT, I will suck THEIR cock.

:)

JohnG

double post

Brightlight

You certainly seem to have a thing about sucking other guys' cocks John, but that's cool, there are guys around who like that sort of thing. Doesn't rock my boat but I don't condemn you people for it.

And you're a suck up because of that fawning crawling pathetic excuse ridden post you made on W-C, please sir, not me sir, I love you sir, I want to suck your cock sir sort of thing, mmmm marmite, mmmmm A1 Sauce.....................

JohnG

don't choke on it you pansie

ebzen02

Double post john.. :)

prestigewatchco

Don't know about suck up but you are certainly not yourself in regards to W-C and joe watch thats apparent.

Brightlight
don't choke on it you pansie

Don't double post it then.

ebzen02

John has not been himself for a while.. The meds must be working;)

As far as things that have been said on this thread? Well, it is the RWG way and that is the culture here. In your face, spit, and punch until it all gets aired.. No one should apologize for what was said here. I am not.. People spoke their mind, whether wrong or right it is what is encouraged here...no? We have more colors to paint with here and it is what makes it special. John, before you go acting like a reborn again Christian question the religion a bit more before drinking the Koolaide.

We scream and holla all the way bro.

EDIT: I agree that TX did the right thing and his points have been well taken.

EDIT: Forgot my :)

PatronSaintofChainsaws

I think we may have stolen TXC away from the other fora. He appears to like a good argument, which means that he really needs to check out the other threads here...he's going to love them. Plus, you can say "fuck" and call people "asshole" all you want here.

While I'm on the subject, let's go back a few months: WTF with the case-set dude. It's not a big deal really, but anyone with half a brain could tell that it was your account on the auction site. Like I said though, it's no big deal :)

Anyway, trust me man, hang around here a little while, you're going to enjoy this place.

ebzen02

+1... Hey TX... Please. Please. Please.. Post something here.. LOL!!

The Fuck You Thread

sfa437

TXC- Could you PM Joe over on WC and see if he can snap a pic of himself with a Ziploc bag full of cash? I REALLY need a blowjob!

ebzen02
TXC- Could you PM Joe over on WC and see if he can snap a pic of himself with a Ziploc bag full of cash? I REALLY need a blowjob!

:D

greg_r
I think we may have stolen TXC away from the other fora. He appears to like a good argument, which means that he really needs to check out the other threads here...he's going to love them. Plus, you can say "fuck" and call people "asshole" all you want here.

While I'm on the subject, let's go back a few months: WTF with the case-set dude. It's not a big deal really, but anyone with half a brain could tell that it was your account on the auction site. Like I said though, it's no big deal :D

Anyway, trust me man, hang around here a little while, you're going to enjoy this place.

+1 :D

Brightlight

While I'm on the subject, let's go back a few months: WTF with the case-set dude. It's not a big deal really, but anyone with half a brain could tell that it was your account on the auction site. Like I said though, it's no big deal :D

Well this is surely the place for a good argument with no mods sticking their noses in saying "Oh, you naughty boy, that was a personal insult, you're banned". The mods and admin here may be assholes, but they're good assholes and we all appreciate them (well except JoeyB maybe but he's a bigger asshole than Admin).

So welcome TXC, Joewatch, whoever, the nice thing about being able to sound off is stuff actually becomes less personal, arguments are finite rather than going on forever or grudges being held. All you need is a good sense of humour :D

KBH

I wish you would quit calling the mods assholes.

Admin's are a different story.