Sign in to follow this  
ebzen02

VDB Goes To Shit! Flushing Down The Sticky Diarrhea

pollux1
Thank you txcollector for chiming in your thoughts. However, the fact is Joe has been served a direct question and I, along with many others, would like an answer from him.

7:06 pm EST no response to a simple question.. Joe.. Did you know this was a sham before the Big Sell Off and Raffle?

Two options.. Yes or No.

:bsmeter:

:P :D

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

sfa437

Joe's Little Egi was one of the "good" ones so the issue of the raffle is moot.

Just sayin it's not fair to dump all this in his lap and MB&W's. There were those who knew or had suspicions but stayed quiet for any number of reasons. Had I known things would have turned out differently because I experienced firsthand the consequences of what "behind the scenes" handling of these type issues are.

I'll be the first one to admit I knew about Sylar's "issues" @ the same time Matt, Joe, QuickBrick and MB&W found out about them. At the time I felt I dind't have enough juice to call out Sylar and wanted to stay with RG to correct the situation. That caused a lot of bad blood and suspicion which has just recently been cleared up- usually by shouting matches and curse-fests here :) They STARTED Wrist-Check precisely because of issues like this not coming to light when they should have. To say they participated in a cover-up runs counter to the major step they took in breaking from RG and starting WC and would be utterly out of character.

I'm not a WC apologist by ANY means but I call em as I see em. I'll bleed blue until I die or the internet crashes- I truly love RG, the people there, the staff and the vibe of the place. Granted it is diametrically opposed to the vibe here (and I love this place too) but it just feels "right" to me and the loyalty to the site isn't limited to me. All the staff believe in what they are doing and try to do the right thing by everyone. I know Joe & the rest feel the same way about WC- it's their baby and they would not cause any doubt to be cast on themselves- especially in a case like this.

Again this is just my PERSONAL opinion and not representative of the opinion of any other RG staff member- I come here to speak as an individual.

ebzen02

If only Joe had come out and given such a geniunely insightful retort as this. Things would have simmered. Instead he trots in with his ego on his limbs--and in his watchbox. That IS childish and immature-- if you negate that then you have a Joenema up your rectum [john].

We are not looking for his head, nor do we want him, or his buddies, ousted from his own forum.. He is no Julio, but we want honesty from those that are there to safeguard this hobby from scammers. That is valid and deserves a mature response, not a "I have a bigger cock, drive a ferrari, own $300k in metal, make the best risotto, have sex 10x a day 7 days a week with a china doll, blah, blah, blah" discourse.. No?

Always forget my pooycorn..

:):D:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

sfa437

I prolly am gonna make this my last post in this thread although it has been entertaining.

Joe, personally and offline, is a cool dude to hang with. Showed up @ my GTG in shorts, cut off T-shirt and carrying two tubs of Ralph's Italian Ices for the kids that were there. That's the mental picture I have of Joe.

Not the RG drama, the vintage toss-up, the WC/RG split or anything else. Just a dude with 2 cool kids and a nice wife hanging out and enjoying watches.

Do I know for sure he didn't know or did know? Nope. I'm not The Amazing Kreskin. I will give benefit of the doubt until all doubt is removed though.

ebzen02
I prolly am gonna make this my last post in this thread although it has been entertaining.

Joe, personally and offline, is a cool dude to hang with. Showed up @ my GTG in shorts, cut off T-shirt and carrying two tubs of Ralph's Italian Ices for the kids that were there. That's the mental picture I have of Joe.

Not the RG drama, the vintage toss-up, the WC/RG split or anything else. Just a dude with 2 cool kids and a nice wife hanging out and enjoying watches.

Do I know for sure he didn't know or did know? Nope. I'm not The Amazing Kreskin. I will give benefit of the doubt until all doubt is removed though.

Did you like the joenema though? Pretty witty..eh.. :)

pollux1

New word Eb? enema=johnema

Baldrick
johnema

Yeah, can we have a smiley for that Greg :)

spboudart
TXC- Could you PM Joe over on WC and see if he can snap a pic of himself with a Ziploc bag full of cash? I REALLY need a blowjob!

Hope John will be reading that one...

As everyone knows, I have quite a few id's here - Spboudart is the one I use for handling sex issues. Please pm this id if you want your blowjob.

:)

sfa437

Hey John- will ya blow me if I post pics of me with huge amounts of cash?

It's just that I could really use a blowjob.... :lol:

ebzen02

He might also give you a johnema..

GC

IMO...this is loooooooooooong over due!

boobs.jpg

JohnG
Hey John- will ya blow me if I post pics of me with huge amounts of cash?

It's just that I could really use a blowjob.... :(

Maybe if you send me the cash, not just the pics....

... how much we talking about?

onzenuub
IMO...this is loooooooooooong over due!

boobs.jpg

Between those with some oil, oke. :D

Aren
Hey TXC-

Ya should definitely hang around this place. I swear I'd go nuttier than I am if it wasn't for RWG.

Plus ya get to say "fuck" a lot :D

+1 believe or not this place is actually therpeutic...

Yeh TX, hand around with us. At least give RWG a good chance. ;)

This place is therapeutic.

That is why I am here. :lol:

JohnG
John.. W-C is toast and not sure why you are there..

Dude, if RG can survive database errors, going off line for days and even weeks at a time, the theft of gen Pams, VIP dues getting snorted up by the founding member, multiple missed server fees deadlines.... and Anubis....

I think WC will weather this little scandal...

You know..you are right. Roaches have survived nuclear disasters, and scumbags have a nack for doing the same.. So, yes, this will soon become a page in rep fora history..hope sconey is copying and pasting for the archives.. Joe and his crew will continue to be themselves and all will be good until the next Toilet thread.. Works for me. It doesn't change that they are sleazy assholes, but like them there are tons..

:lol::brightlight::brightlight: :P :popcorn:

jameo210369

I hate scam artists, fuck them all.

opus9
That's not bad news, THIS is bad news :lol:

By TLex FAVRE-LEUBA have gone into administration; this is the sad news that I learnt earlier today regarding the Swiss brand who in 2003 began working on a new collection to re-launch the Favre-Leuba name and who in 2008 celebrated their 290th year of watch making with the introduction of the BATHY V.2 mechanical depth gauge.

To be honest I have pretty much known this was the case for the last few months, but it was actually confirmed to me today during a telephone conversation with Martin Wepfer of Mathys Schmid Partner in Basel, now administrators for Favre Leuba. Mr. Wepfer told me that all the company’s activities have been frozen.

So what of the BATHY V.2 and the BATHY Chrono Triple Timezone? There might well be an interested party / parties, who would buy the brand and its assets; this was gleaned from the same conversation with Mr. Wepfer. Hope then that this wonderful brand and their divers may once again be resurrected.

So would your advice be to hang on to my mums solid gold one,or dump for scrap now?..every time i ask about Favre leuba..everyone goes who?

regards

opus9

houndoggie

Thanks for bumping this Jameo... I was not aware of this debacle... WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED PEOPLE???

dingle
Thanks for bumping this Jameo... I was not aware of this debacle... WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED PEOPLE???

sorry doggie......you were MIA, therefore SOL :brightlight:

we even have a smiley for him....:lol:

PatronSaintofChainsaws

Since it is relevant to this thread, here's my recent post about some issues with a case that originally sold for approx. $2400, experience by myself directly: http://www.homageforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5612

JohnG
Since it is relevant to this thread, here's my recent post about some issues with a case that originally sold for approx. $2400, experience by myself directly: http://www.homageforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5612

Holy shit!

dingle

:P

ebzen02

I have since made peace with everyone mentioned here... Hehehehe..

$2400 for a case... Poor guy that got sauced! Thankfully we have come a long way since and i like to think that these unfortunate events brought change.

Anybody want to buy one of my cases for $2399.. These 6152 cases are true 1:1.. Better yet..they are better than the original!

sfa437

Bump for vintage goodness...

Now someone buy my watch :lol:

ebzen02
:picard: