Sign in to follow this  
ebzen02

VDB Goes To Shit! Flushing Down The Sticky Diarrhea

ebzen02

Sales threads will now be lined up with $200 VDBs... Yikes!

ebzen02
I posted in the thread

I have noticed helmut making little comments disparaging the quality of NW and Okabum parts for a while - the cg's are not that good, this and that are not correct, blah blah, pretty fucking balsey given how VDB has been fucking his customers.

"this should be worked out by pm between partners" - what fuckers!!!!

Did you ever read BigCrowns thread?

no, I will go look for it...

I posted the link.. a post or two ago..

JohnG

can you post the link again, I can't find it - was it here or there that you posted it?

dingle
can you post the link again, I can't find it - was it here or there that you posted it?

slow you still are......:)

your losing your touch :D

ebzen02

slow you still are......:)

your losing your touch :D

I think John is so exited his wankie just can't let him think straight.. I am sure is pupils are fully dilated and he is tachycardic..

ebzen02

I am speechless..Mrbigandwonderful's response to helmut..

Originally Posted by Earlgrey

Advertized from MBAW:

"3646 with coronet dial:

This is homage to a watch that was created to be given to high ranking navy men. Only a few were ever made and distributed. This is a beautiful watch with a 616 movement that has no issues and keeps excellent time. Gen crown I believe. I paid over $3000."

Sorry Paul but i am sure that this is obvious not a Gen and either me or Stephan would have told you that ... not our fault... or?

So this is is my fault?!?!

Now I say you are a liar!

Helmut, I have $9000 in broken down VDB watches in a drawer right now, none more the 1 1/2 years old.

I had to buy back a $3000 watch because you could not fix it for the new owner.

I paid for 5 trips to a watch smith on another sold watch to make it right for that owner.

I dare say I have more financial exposure then just about anyone else here so if I were you I would let this sleeping dog lie.

dingle

so why are they not banned the hell out of town?

:D

greg_r

They are here...

ebzen02

This s officially the top fail of 2011 on rep forums!

andygt

why are you sticking up for them on WC, Ebzen?

ebzen02
why are you sticking up for them on WC, Ebzen?

Have you read the whole thread. I don't think I was sticking up for them. Some of my post were actually sarcastic. Facts where presented and the truth was brought to light. Yes, it is a shame that two individuals that I believe have a talent misrepresented and outright lied about the components. I cannot, and will be crazy to, accept that!

Yes, I actually admired their aesthetic. They built some nice "looking" watches. Like nothing else I had seen before. Aesthetically they looked the part.. Unfortunately, like a beautiful blond Danish model with an IQ of 70 there was no substance. :P. That was for Solk..lol..

If you want to pull shit with me.. Look for somebody else, because I will ignore you..Or a least be nice to you..

andygt

Have a spliff and chill, Ebz!

Yes I have read all of the thread. If it was sarcasm agreeing with the people wishing them all the best of luck and hoping they will be back to fuck more people over then fair enough.

The fuckers who bought and sold those watches knowing full well they were a bag of shite however I do have a problem with - funny how they all come out the woodwork saying how crap VDB is now they've recouped the 5 grand from some other sucker.

sconehead

VDB has his own forum...:P

An overpriced fake watch is just an overpriced fake watch, NOTHING MORE...

The general vibe I get from the thread at WC is that there are a lot of posters, including Joe, who are treading on thin ice with the way the thread is developing... It's obvious that people have been mislead about the quality/provenance of parts but being owners of these expensive trinkets, they are shitting themselves because the arse has just effectively fell out of their investment...

...imo, if you want a vintage Pam homage, source the parts, mess about modding and build the thing yourself...as it's been said before, why spend so much on a fake watch that ultimately has no real worth other than the sum of it's genuine parts or the satisfaction you get from building it yourself?

dingle
VDB has his own forum...:P

who has been invited?

:troll:

ebzen02
Have a spliff and chill, Ebz!

Yes I have read all of the thread. If it was sarcasm agreeing with the people wishing them all the best of luck and hoping they will be back to fuck more people over then fair enough.

The fuckers who bought and sold those watches knowing full well they were a bag of shite however I do have a problem with - funny how they all come out the woodwork saying how crap VDB is now they've recouped the 5 grand from some other sucker.

I love you Andy..lol

Drhulee

Just realized, for those following the threads, that most of you here don't know that I go by the username Nottadoc over on W-C. Just thought I'd let you know :P

andygt

:P

I see Baldrick has joined in over on WC, should get interesting now...

ebzen02

Btw.. Why doesn't Baldrick use that avatar he has over at WC.. I am slightly jealous..

dingle

I see Baldrick has joined in over on WC, should get interesting now...

hot damn!....that will make me log on......let's go fellas....:P

andygt
Just realized, for those following the threads, that most of you here don't know that I go by the username Nottadoc over on W-C. Just thought I'd let you know :P

I see you've spotted that Joe is on a very sticky wicket too

sconehead
VDB has his own forum...:troll:

who has been invited?

No invite...I joined up when it first appeared just in case JohnG stole my nick...:P

...never even looked around the place until tonight...

ebzen02

I see you've spotted that Joe is on a very sticky wicket too

Joe is try to brush the broken pieces under the table now.. What a wreck!

ebzen02

Okay this made my week.. :P

Joe writes...

Again, not defendiing anything. But to say that all the watches I got from them were terrible would be a lie.

In hindsight, did I overpay for things that I werer told were gen. yes. Am I upset, yes. My relationship with them ended long ago. But I cant lie and say there work was terrible.

Baldrick

I have to tread carefully, dun wanna end up like TTK, being banned all over the place :P