Sign in to follow this  
ebzen02

VDB Goes To Shit! Flushing Down The Sticky Diarrhea

dingle
I have to tread carefully, dun wanna end up like TTK, being banned all over the place :troll:

:P

Baldrick
No invite...I joined up when it first appeared just in case JohnG stole my nick...

...never even looked around the place until tonight...

So, where's the link to it ?

sconehead

google 'vdb' and 'forum'...noob...:P

Brightlight

I feel like I'm watching a soap, but more fascinating. And I'm still laughing, so much my sides hurt :P :troll: :troll:

A little Latin phrase they all seem to have disregarded is caveat emptor[/i} buyer beware. He who takes the salesman's word for the product he's selling is a fool.

ebzen02

Stop it John :P

dingle
google 'vdb' and 'forum'...noob...:troll:

.....and it worked ;)....but nobody is home :troll:

Brightlight
google 'vdb' and 'forum'...noob...:P

Wow! Most users ever online was 12 on 29th January 2010. That's a popular forum................

ebzen02

.....and it worked ;)....but nobody is home :troll:

I got word not too long ago that VDB has seeked shelter with TTK.. They are buying one way tickets to Thailand.. Too bad TTK is dead..

andygt
$4000 for a 'fake vintage fake', what's that old saying. "a fool and their money are soon parted", well they got that wrong, shudda been " a fool and their money should never be united in the 1st instance".

Still, I look forward to a load of $200 'fake vintage fakes' coming up for sale soon :troll:

So everyone who bought a VDB watch is now a fool? A little harsh no?

ebzen02

Come on guys.. we need to go and back our Baldrick! I say we do this RWG style...lol!!

sconehead

Wow! Most users ever online was 12 on 29th January 2010. That's a popular forum................

...it was like that here once...:P

Brightlight

Yeah but if the most users ever online was a year ago, what does that tell you...........? :troll:

sconehead
google 'vdb' and 'forum'...noob...;)

Yeah but if the most users ever online was a year ago, what does that tell you...........? :troll:

...now they've done a runner from WC it's going to get busier? :troll:

ebzen02

Kbiz is pissed.. Considering these supposed 1:1 cases were $2400 a pop!! Hmmmm..

People really want to see the 1:1 case set I made 30 custom dials and dial backs for trade? The ultimate in 6152/1 case set! The case the combo are using right now on their newest of new builds? The case set that are "Measured precisely in every dimension" from the gen 6152/1 case... that Stephan personally has to pay a large amount of money to the Gen owner for every case that's made? The case set with "Perfect crown and crown guard" and perfect fat strap lugs? People really want to see ALL the pics I took to document that dark and sorrowful day? Maybe I should show all the vintage dials I made... that's the real pain I remember! Maybe I should just show everything!! I was really hoping Stephan would respond here... I was hoping the combo would say more... more to provoke me or maybe just motivate me. But just like their garbage crap case sets, I'm yet again filled with disappointment. Give me a few minutes to upload and organize everything... you guys are going to laugh when you see these pics! I'm still pissed btw...

Brightlight

Baldrick is jumping in with both feet I see -

Harsh, are you pulling my plonker, can you IMAGINE if someone was to drop an e-mail to the wives of ALL those bozos that paid $4k+ for a 'fake vintage fake Panerai', you'd know the meaning of the word harsh then.

Anybody and I mean ANYBODY who would even contemplate lashing out that kind of money is a FOOL.

There is no such thing as a 'vintage fake Panerai", you should know as well as I do, if you were to turn up at ANY meeting of genuine Panerai collectors, you'd be laughed out of the room, the aspect of spending $1 / 2 / 3 / 4k and upwards on something whose history consists of nothing more than when it was turned out of a Guangzhou factory and someone else's attempts to add to it some sort of 'provenance' is absolutely ludicrous.

There is an atmosphere of absolute arrogance pervading the fake watch business with all this 'vintagising' rubbish, what was simply a desire on the part of some people to have a decent fake of a Sub or Pan, has taken a turn for the worse, it's always the same when greedy speculators realise that there are a lot of f***ing idiots out there and that with a little hype thay can lighten their load and increase their own..

ebzen02

:rofl:

This is ripe for his taking... This is going to become a comedy..

Baldrick

@BL I had to edit my typos, I'm on an Ipod touch with big fingers :rofl:

Can you edit your post to show my 'edited' one, it'll make more sense then, 44k is just too much :lol:

Brightlight
@BL I had to edit my typos, I'm on an Ipod touch with big fingers :rofl:

Can you edit your post to show my 'edited' one, it'll make more sense then, 44k is just too much :lol:

OK Done :D

Drhulee
Kbiz is pissed.. Considering these supposed 1:1 cases were $2400 a pop!! Hmmmm..

People really want to see the 1:1 case set I made 30 custom dials and dial backs for trade? The ultimate in 6152/1 case set! The case the combo are using right now on their newest of new builds? The case set that are "Measured precisely in every dimension" from the gen 6152/1 case... that Stephan personally has to pay a large amount of money to the Gen owner for every case that's made? The case set with "Perfect crown and crown guard" and perfect fat strap lugs? People really want to see ALL the pics I took to document that dark and sorrowful day? Maybe I should show all the vintage dials I made... that's the real pain I remember! Maybe I should just show everything!! I was really hoping Stephan would respond here... I was hoping the combo would say more... more to provoke me or maybe just motivate me. But just like their garbage crap case sets, I'm yet again filled with disappointment. Give me a few minutes to upload and organize everything... you guys are going to laugh when you see these pics! I'm still pissed btw...

Oh shit, he wasn't just scammed for some cash but was actually tricked into spending a lot of his spare time making some great dials for them. Dials that they will probably use to scam some more .......

Baldrick

cheers me dears, it's 5:25am here, i'm in bed using a Touch in the dark, having a great laff at this, my missus is wondering what the hell I'm giggling at and getting a bit ratty as well :rofl:

ebzen02

Oh shit, he wasn't just scammed for some cash but was actually tricked into spending a lot of his spare time making some great dials for them. Dials that they will probably use to scam some more .......

Yup.. I would be bitter and resentful too.. He is just trying to comport himself and not send them to go FUCK THEMSELVES with a vintage swastika..

Brightlight
cheers me dears, it's 5:25am here, i'm in bed using a Touch in the dark, having a great laff at this, my missus is wondering what the hell I'm giggling at and getting a bit ratty as well :rofl:

And you've just been threatened by Jetmid.............sorry, JHilly who earns $2K a day................

andygt

If they all earn 10K a week then why are they bitching about losing a couple of days wages?

I smell bullshit...

Baldrick

:rofl: Banned already with less than 20 post....:lol:

Just as I was about to post this:

WC isn't the only whore on the block, so if Admin want to ban me for telling everybody the Emperor isn't wearing any clothes, feel free and have at it, it won't change the fact that some people in their ARROGANCE, will abandon common sense and will NOT spend $4k, but LOSE $4k on a POS fake vintage fake Panerai, whether they can afford it or not, if the shoe fits and so and so forth, watch out for the fat guy with the beard and the crown, he's about to walk down your street and you defo don't want your kids seeing his naked wrinkly a*se !

Brightlight
If they all earn 10K a week then why are they bitching about losing a couple of days wages?

I smell bullshit...

Bullshit? From W-C members? Nah, couldn't be.

I think I've just put my foot in it

I love all the first time posters in this thread!! Who are they really?

Lurkers enjoying the drama. Or perhaps people who were told not to post pics of their poor vintaging efforts in the RG Vintage forum as the only thing that could be called real vintage was VDB's work, having the last laugh..................