Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Rolex question

Pob

Looking to buy Rolex GMT-MASTER 2 from Mark and would like to know is it better to buy ASIAN COPY ROLEX 3186 25J AUTOMATIC 28800BPH or ASIAN COPPY SWISS ETA 2836?

I know ETA is good but don't know anything about Rolex copy 3186!

There is also Swiss ETA but as you always like to say you never know what you buying under that B) so i would like to chose between 2 copy ones!

One more question for you Rolex lovers!

Is GMT-Master2 much smaller on hand than DSSD? I don't like small watches and would like if one of you have both and can post pictures of them next itch other .

Thanks

Del

I have the Asian copy ETA movement GMTIIc from Mark and it is superb B)! By all accounts this is a better choice than the Rolex copy movement, and cheaper too!

Being a 41mm it is not enormous on the wrist but has a fair bit of polished steel so stands out well :Whistle:.

greg_r

Buy the copy 2836 - not the copy Rolex movement. The so-called 'copy rolex' movements tend to be less reliable than the ETA or asian clones.

Yes, the GMT-Master wears quite a bit smaller as it's not as deep. For many it's a more sensible size as the DSSD is a bit of a beast (I find it large and I'm used to Panerais!).

Pob
Buy the copy 2836 - not the copy Rolex movement. The so-called 'copy rolex' movements tend to be less reliable than the ETA or asian clones.

Yes, the GMT-Master wears quite a bit smaller as it's not as deep. For many it's a more sensible size as the DSSD is a bit of a beast (I find it large and I'm used to Panerais!).

Ok thanks )

It is just that i want to buy my first "good" movement watch ( have more than 40 cheap ones with 21j ) and haven't decide what to buy! So im thinking about GMT Master since i'm in love with that DSSD i bought from Robert and i never liked Rolex before! DSSD works great ( loosing time but i adjust every day and have no problem with that ) and it is little stupid to buy one more DSSD with the swiss movement. Or iis it not?

I haven't decide jet what to buy :picard2:

If GMT is a lot smaller as you say than i'm not sure i want it :picard2:

greg_r

No, I personally wouldn't spend the extra to replace my 21J DSSD with an ETA version - however, that's up to you.

I love the GMTs, but every time I buy one, I end up selling it because it's too small for me. Might not be for you, but that's something you're going to have to work out for yourself. The GMTII is a little bigger than the traditional versions, which may be enough difference for you.

Alternatively, if you want something big with a good movement, how about something like a Breitling SuperOcean Heritage? It's a very classy watch and is available with either an asian clone ETA or gen swiss movement (personally I'd go for the clone). Stunning watch and 46mm (although oddly it feels marginally - but only marginally - smaller than the 43mm DSSD to me).

breitSOH_OR_190410.jpg

tostan
I have the Asian copy ETA movement GMTIIc from Mark and it is superb :picard2:! By all accounts this is a better choice than the Rolex copy movement, and cheaper too!

Being a 41mm it is not enormous on the wrist but has a fair bit of polished steel so stands out well :picard2:.

this model is it good for swimming ?

have you compare with the gen

is it realy a good réplica ?

thanks

Pob

That is the one from Mary, right?

Do you have a wrist shot with that watch?

P.S. I would like to buy from Mark this time if possible! I placed my order for Pam 288 promotion and he informed me about not guarantying Sweden custom clearance and i stopped! Now i feel sorry and don't want him to think i'm not serious! I will buy something else since that promotion is over!

greg_r

P.S. I would like to buy from Mark this time if possible! I placed my order for Pam 288 promotion and he informed me about not guarantying Sweden custom clearance and i stopped! Now i feel sorry and don't want him to think i'm not serious! I will buy something else since that promotion is over!

It seems to be only Mary that can get the best version of this watch at the moment. Beware that Sweden can be a problem for importing reps, though - I would tend to recommend that you buy from a dealer who can transship from the UK. ReplicaMake would be my first choice there.

However, wristie coming up - albeit on mesh, which I bought separately:

soh_mesh_w_030310.jpg

Del
this model is it good for swimming ?

have you compare with the gen

is it realy a good réplica ?

thanks

Yeah, it really helps keep you afloat.....:picard2:.

It's a great rep - check out the TS feedback section where you will find lots of photos then you can decide for yourself if it looks like the gen :picard2:.

SliceMaster

I´ve bought more then 30 watches in the last 3 1/2 years and never ever had any problems with customs here in Sweden so that is nothing to worry about!!

tostan

i want to now if the Rolex GMT-MASTER 2 of Mark

have Bezel Rotating

thanks

greg_r
i want to now if the Rolex GMT-MASTER 2 of Mark

have Bezel Rotating

thanks

Of course it does.....

Pob

It seems to be only Mary that can get the best version of this watch at the moment. Beware that Sweden can be a problem for importing reps, though - I would tend to recommend that you buy from a dealer who can transship from the UK. ReplicaMake would be my first choice there.

However, wristie coming up - albeit on mesh, which I bought separately:

soh_mesh_w_030310.jpg

lol I don't like that strap man! Looks much better on the rubber strap! But that is only my opinion :D

greg_r

you're in the minority - most people seem to prefer it on mesh.

tostan

I will want to know

if the Rolex GMT-MASTER 2 of Mark

is engraving between the lugs

SirDomino

I thought the 3186 movement was just a dressed up nickel-plated 2836-2 clone movement? So it should have the same reliability, correct?

Also, which dealer is Mark?? :D

Edited by SirDomino

greg_r
I thought the 3186 movement was just a dressed up nickel-plated 2836-2 clone movement? So it should have the same reliability, correct?

Wrong.

The so-called 'copy rolex' movements have some cosmetic modifications that adversely affect reliability. Avoid.

Mark is Timesshop