Sign in to follow this  
dalboy

Thread Crapping M2m Sales !! Ban it or Rebar the Fuckers .

scorpion

SO............... who shat in your cornflakes this morning Dal :giggle:

I do totally agree unless said M2M sale is a blatant profiteering or overpriced one then i believe crapping is mandatory.

Chrisby
SO............... who shat in your cornflakes this morning Dal :giggle:

I do totally agree unless said M2M sale is a blatant profiteering or overpriced one then i believe crapping is mandatory.

He broke a nail at work on Friday and had to finish early. :D

Kleen™

I think Dal's hi-fi is acting up, rendering him in a vengeful state-of-mind...;)

MetalMickey

Is there a member sales forum here? How do I access it?

Kleen™

You PP me a (modest) fortune, and I'll make the necessary arrangements. Tis true...

MetalMickey

You PP me a (modest) fortune, and I'll make the necessary arrangements. Tis true...

Payment sent!

Kleen™

Payment sent!

Received (first installment of 38 total)

dalboy

I think Dal's hi-fi is acting up, rendering him in a vengeful state-of-mind... ;)

tis fine and dandy .. so to is the B1 ..

dalboy

Payment sent!

38 .....

Cheapskate :giggle: .

Kleen™

I think Dal's hi-fi is acting up, rendering him in a vengeful state-of-mind... ;)

How's the real-life range on that B1...sufficient to cover most of your premises?

dalboy

How's the real-life range on that B1...sufficient to cover most of your premises?

Truth ..

4 bed house and it works 100% in every part ..little temperamental in the furthest bedroom .. but that's my Daughters so no problem.. and pairing is a synch .

Build quality is great ..

Sound quality is a little compromised at the furthest point from source , again no problem .. overall the quality of sound is top drawer .. well worth the dough .

MetalMickey

Payment sent!

Looking forward to my first derlovery with binder and collectors magazine

Kleen™

Payment sent!

Looking forward to my first derlovery with binder and collectors magazine

Nur gegen Aufpreis?...;)

sunbites

Shit photos.

Kleen™

Truth ..

4 bed house and it works 100% in every part ..little temperamental in the furthest bedroom .. but that's my Daughters so no problem.. and pairing is a synch .

Sound quality is a little compromised at the furthest point from source , again no problem .. overall the quality of sound is top drawer .. well worth the dough .

(Many) years ago I tested a BT-receiver, but at that time BT was at its infancy w. regards to streaming audio...I imagine the tech has improved quite substantially since then....but back then; trying to cover 265 sqm under roof resulted in a lot of drop-outs and hickups...hence my reservations with BT-solutions...:)

dalboy

Truth ..

(Many) years ago I tested a BT-receiver, but at that time BT was at its infancy w. regards to streaming audio...I imagine the tech has improved quite substantially since then....but back then; trying to cover 265 sqm under roof resulted in a lot of drop-outs and hickups...hence my reservations with BT-solutions... :)

Can only speak as i find .. in fact i am never more that 50ft in ant direction from it , mostly in the next room .. Have no complaint so far , impressed overall in fact .

Takken

This thread was fun ????

onzenuub

Is this the tractor and goat buy thread?

MetalMickey

X0fgRZI.jpg

dalboy

Tractors and Goat all sold ... Only Tents left .

onzenuub

What about the hammer?

Kleen™

Truth ..

(Many) years ago I tested a BT-receiver, but at that time BT was at its infancy w. regards to streaming audio...I imagine the tech has improved quite substantially since then....but back then; trying to cover 265 sqm under roof resulted in a lot of drop-outs and hickups...hence my reservations with BT-solutions... :)

Can only speak as i find .. in fact i am never more that 50ft in ant direction from it , mostly in the next room .. Have no complaint so far , impressed overall in fact .

...and does it cover the 50ft without any drop-outs/hickups?

It couldn't cope, when I tried it out...

MetalMickey

What about the hammer?

mchammer.jpg

elp

so, what's this all about? Is Dal menopausal?

dalboy

Truth ..

...and does it cover the 50ft without any drop-outs/hickups?

It couldn't cope, when I tried it out...

No .. it dropped out a few times , granted .. but as i said .. i am never far away from source .. next room at most .

As all the appliances i use are portable why would i need to use it from the other end of the house .. no need .. laptop, Tablet, Phone etc is in the same room ..