Sign in to follow this  
flashes23

Nautilus 7750 Strap Options

flashes23

I have a non-SW200 nautilus and am looking to replace the shitty factory rep strap that has torn in many pieces. What size should I be looking for? Any advice on where to look? Thank you!

_DC_

Saying it's non SW200 doesn't help, there are lots of other versions so it could be any?!? You mention 7750 in the thread title, is it a chronograph Nautilus?!

DC

flashes23

Sorry, here are some images

image.jpg

image.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

_DC_

What you need to do is NOT throw away the rep strap!! You can't fit a genuine Patek strap on this model because it won't fit, so you're only option is a bespoke strap maker.

Search the forum for details of Jacob Straps (more expensive and takes a while) or Donerix (less expensive but also takes a while). What happens is, you send the rep strap to them, tell them what colour alligator you want, and they will use the plastic/metal insert from the rep strap to make a new strap that will fit your watch perfectly!!!

I used Donerix to make one for my 5980, dark brown with orange contrast stitching... it's superb...

088C39BE-76D4-4382-BB0B-7CFF98A0438A_zpsygf2gvy9.jpg

C86C7031-EAC5-49E4-AF8C-90F05F8C97E4_zpso2qs4yfo.jpg

DC

Phantomtech

What he said

jakethemouse

what if you want more then one extra strap can you buy those end links or buy the rep strap by itself?

Thanks guys.

CedricWX

What he said

Never really understood the point in a post like that..although I suppose it just like saying 'here,here..'

Edited by CedricWX

Aluminum

here here

flashes23

That strap is exactly what I'm looking for!!! How much did you end up paying for it, all in w/ shipping??

_DC_
That strap is exactly what I'm looking for!!! How much did you end up paying for it, all in w/ shipping??

Honestly can't remember, lol!

DC

Phantomtech

What he said

Never really understood the point in a post like that..although I suppose it just like saying 'here,here..'

Ok then.