Sign in to follow this  
imranbecks

Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition

Buddhabar

Here the mine received a few days.

PicsArt_01-10-02.17.16_zpskmtrfsiu.jpg

But I prefer the old vintage seamaster 300. ;)

GenTLe
It has a Swiss movement

Yeah, sure...

Mate, you simply overpaid a Miyota (that one is less "swiss" than me) based rep.

JSJ

This is where I bought mine from. It has a Swiss movement and the bezel looks accurate. Keeps fantastic time. Only drawback is that it doesn't have hacking movement.

Yeah interestingly, the Miyota 8215 doesn't hack either.

The Swiss must be repping Miyotas now. I suppose it is a Coaxial Miyota is it?

andyboy

This is where I bought mine from. It has a Swiss movement and the bezel looks accurate. Keeps fantastic time. Only drawback is that it doesn't have hacking movement.

I have removed the link as not trusted.

Won`t be a Swiss movement that`s for sure.

youknowmyname007

Not all Swiss movements have hacking features. Some genuine Speedmasters don't neither do movements in gen Patek Phillipe watches!

minefields

Yes

Not all Swiss movements have hacking features. Some genuine Speedmasters don't neither do movements in gen Patek Phillipe watches!

That's true, but the only makers of this rep use a Miyota 8215, with the exception of the crappy aliexpress ones that use a cheap 21j 2813. There isn't a rep of this with a Swiss movement.

WatchaholicMallorca

May have already been mentioned in the comments but Torobravo have a replica of the Watch.

May have already been mentioned in the comments but Torobravo have a replica of the Watch.

GenTLe

Doesn't matter: that one is a Miyota, it is visible from the pictures at that site.

Unless you have a not hacking 5000$ patek movement inside... Yeah, sure ^2

greg_r

Maybe, but what you've got is a Miyota - not Swiss.

Jayums

Greg - i've been here over a year now, and even im beginning to realise you must have saint like levels of patience!

I know its probably a boring watch to some people's tastes, but imho ive found this to be a really good rep. Just not that keen on the rep nato strap. Possibly not entirely coincidentally, the guy in the omega boutique told me the omega gen nato straps are selling like hotcakes.

jmshen

It's not the hacking that makes everyone confident you have a Miyota. You got scammed (and really not all that badly). Most people who have spent any prolonged time in the replica game have been. If you really dive into this world it'll just be another fun story you'll tell to fellow rep geeks in the future. Shrug it off.

Cbrewer71

Can not wait until someone reps this!

shokka9

Can not wait until someone reps this!

This is either,

a) A well structured joke

b) An oversight on your behalf

(It's been repped already, in fact I think there is even a v2)

chrismac

I prefer too, it is the update version ?

Buddhabar

HI mate

I am sorry for the late reply.

This mine is the new version 2015. I really love the vintage version seamaster 300 of the 60 I hope to find it soon.

This...

p1220315.jpg

splke

saw the gen spectre in watchfinder today I was surprised that the dial is not a sandwich it is printed on

the v2 rep I had was sandwich where I thonk the cheaper rep that reg was selling was printed .

Buddhabar
saw the gen spectre in watchfinder today I was surprised that the dial is not a sandwich it is printed on the v2 rep I had was sandwich where I thonk the cheaper rep that reg was selling was printed .

Frankly to me it appears that the genuine has the sandwich dial...

http://www.woundforlife.com/2015/02/20/in-the-flesh-omega-seamaster-300-master-co-axial/

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-omega-seamaster-300-spectre-master-co-axial-bracelet-2625122.html

splke

yeah I was shocked but it definitely didn't have mm

I tell you what it was £7k too might invest in the next gen bond omega if they double in price like that

Buddhabar

yeah I was shocked but it definitely didn't have mm

I tell you what it was £7k too might invest in the next gen bond omega if they double in price like that

It would be really try.... ;) ;)

skidders11

Hi anyone who has a V2 (or any) rep of the Spectre. Is it also a build fault on the Rep that is unidirectional bezel? , The original is Bi-spinning.

Thanks

Dark12

The v6F V2 is like the original --bezel turns both clockwise and anti-clockwise. The v6F version is the best rep of the Spectre, VERY close to the gen ( apart from the crappy strap)

Larreynaga

Nice looking watch, but I have to agree... Seamaster 300 is the quintessential piece (also not a huge fan of the nato as well)