Sign in to follow this  
imranbecks

Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition

Walesy

I have used sead for my Noob PO's and he is very very good.

imranbecks

Yes, it looks very close and pretty convincing. Only obvious sign it's a rep is the silver ring on the bezel that is too thin. The silver ring on the bezel is thicker on the gen.

Pp4811

no omega logo on the clasp of the nato either, although there is a rep strap on eBay with the omega clasp but no omega on the stay bars.

Very tempted but may wait for the v2....

imranbecks

I will get it and simply use my existing gen Omega Nato strap, so no issues there. The bracelet isn't brushed too like the real thing. This rep has polished links..

imranbecks

Nice to see that it's starting to show up at most of the trusted dealers..

northantsrich

They just don't look super rep standard yet

sammysmiths

Is it super rep price?

imranbecks

I'm fine with it. I will probably try to brush down the bracelet myself. As for the Nato, I already have the gen Omega Nato, so I can put it on this Spectre rep. Provided it's with a lug width of 20mm, then it shouldn't be a problem.

imranbecks

Although probably from the same factory, I just noticed that the "limited edition" number is different depending on which dealer it is judging by the pics I've seen of the rep caseback at the respective dealers... This is pretty interesting...

TS 1441 / 7007

Supermirror 1345 / 7007

Kuvarsit 1403 / 7007

Puretime 1410 / 7007

Toro 1350 / 7007

frakius

It's not a bad attempt, ignore the colour issues with the one form the TD as it's a lighting issue and the gen has been done by a professional photographer.The biggest issue I think is the silver bezel, it's almost half as thick as the gen and the gap is pretty noticeable, however on a wrist I doubt it's possible to see. However for me personally the difference has crept into the too big category , on the Noob PO it was maybe 1.5mm to thick and hard to see even when I know it's there. Saying that I still think noone would know unless they owned the gen.

OMEGA-Seamaster-300-Bond_front_560_COMP.jpg

stevok2305
Oh, and isn't this the rep for that watch? http://7750asian.com...w.asp?P_id=3329

No its the normal one ie not the James bond spectre special edition version of this watch different bezel, second hand, caseback and strap

Apart from those few things it's exactly the same :giggle:

JMMC

You can get a gen Omega nato strap at Boutique but you can NOT get the Spectre Limited edition Nato :-(

So, the nato ifself will always be a big tell.

Something must be done about the nato strap. Can be improved, or else they shd just sell it with the brushed bracelet. Not worth it at that price, not if it comes with that aftermarket nato strap. Sell it with the steel bracelet, then those who wants the gen Omega nato strap can get it from the Omega boutiques.

My gen strap... Superb quality...

22356571353_5bf44d74b1_c.jpg

imranbecks
You can get a gen Omega nato strap at Boutique but you can NOT get the Spectre Limited edition Nato :-(

Something must be done about the nato strap. Can be improved, or else they shd just sell it with the brushed bracelet. Not worth it at that price, not if it comes with that aftermarket nato strap. Sell it with the steel bracelet, then those who wants the gen Omega nato strap can get it from the Omega boutiques.

To be honest, i'd rather wear the Omega Nato which does not have the 007 logo on the keeper like on the limited edition one.

Edited by imranbecks

imranbecks

Plus, i know that some owners of the gen wants to keep their strap mint so they bought the regular Omega nato instead.

Edited by imranbecks

JMMC

I agree, so many 007 logo could be somehow "child-ish".

In fact I think that standard Seamaster 300 rep with a gen omega nato (if you like the Bond look) is the best combo we can get as per today (better rep).

The sad point is... that funny 007 nato should be an easy thing to rep (we are in a rep forum discussin about reps aren´t we?), and they did not even make the effort :-(

Needless to say, why they messed the inner metallic bezel ring on the Bond version (too thin) when they already have it ok on the standard SM300.

imranbecks

I agree, so many 007 logo could be somehow "child-ish".

In fact I think that standard Seamaster 300 rep with a gen omega nato (if you like the Bond look) is the best combo we can get as per today (better rep).

The sad point is... that funny 007 nato should be an easy thing to rep (we are in a rep forum discussin about reps aren´t we?), and they did not even make the effort :-(

Needless to say, why they messed the inner metallic bezel ring on the Bond version (too thin) when they already have it ok on the standard SM300.

This was probably a rushed effort trying to come up with a Spectre watch quickly. It is odd about the bezel tough since they got it right on the standard SM300 rep. A trusted dealer over at the other forum mentioned that a new version is in the works and will be released within the next couple of weeks or so. Will come with a brushed bracelet and a better (007 logo??) nato strap. Didn't mention about a bezel change though. Not sure if I should wait or just grab this one. The inner ring doesn't bother me so much, and I like the way it looks on the rep...hmmm...

Geof

TS Watch's listing mentions a unidirectional bezel. I wonder if that's just an assumption on their part based on it being a diving watch, or if the reps will actually be that way?

MrSwinderman

Any idea how long it will be until V2?

Genius
Any idea how long it will be until V2?
check back in 76 hours

deju
I'm fine with it. I will probably try to brush down the bracelet myself. As for the Nato, I already have the gen Omega Nato, so I can put it on this Spectre rep. Provided it's with a lug width of 20mm, then it shouldn't be a problem.

If you buy the nato separately from an AD, then it's still not exactly the same as the spectre model.

It only has omega engraved. The spectre watch has omega engraved and also 007 on another bar.

dabbispade

Is the nato strap available rep with the omega logo ?

Anyone know what the gen nato straps cost is ?

shokka9

£150 as mentioned in this or other threads.

It's not the 007 one either, that cannot be bought. Only an Omega branded NATO can be bought at ADs