Sign in to follow this  
MarioFromMedellin

Scammer dealer on www.chrono24.com

CedricWX

Weird thread. Guy complains about being scammed, most respondents jump on him, with cryptic comments such as ? Someone calls it too cheap, someone else says no it's about right, finally someone, straight out with it, calls it fishy, someone else agrees, why would anyone make this up?

trailboss99

I don't think he made it up I'm just surprised you can buy a Breguet for that money. I'd be pissed at spending another 500 euro but I'd still think I got a good deal.

MarioFromMedellin

So you bought it at €10k, fixed it, and sold it at a profit? Not that it matters, just interesting from a rep owner point of view.

Yes I did small profit and I can promise you it was not worth it (it takes a lot of energy to go through this, trust me)... that's not the point here. I was just shocked to be screwed by a trusted seller with tenb stars at chrono24, and then admin of chrono24 tries to cover it up with lies

MarioFromMedellin

Weird thread. Guy complains about being scammed, most respondents jump on him, with cryptic comments such as ? Someone calls it too cheap, someone else says no it's about right, finally someone, straight out with it, calls it fishy, someone else agrees, why would anyone make this up?

Yeah hell, you're right . i don't even bother to comments such an idiot who claims I have made the story up. It's juts a f stupid thing to say, to accuse a stranger for dirty games without any evidence or what so ever. You gotta be an asshole or an idiot to do that, at least from where I come. I am here to help good guys who loves watches.

MarioFromMedellin
You bought a genuine BREGUET in 18k gold for 10k Euro? That's rather cheap is it not?

The price is right. There's one chrono24 now for $17000AUD. I'm just waiting for this thread to unfold.

here you have a cheaper one, and don't forget that all prices are negotiable

http://www.chrono24.se/breguet/marine-ii-automatic-big-date--id3634478.htm?SETLANG=en_SE&SETCURR=USD

MarioFromMedellin

You bought a genuine BREGUET in 18k gold for 10k Euro? That's rather cheap is it not?

be my guest Mr.Admin, here you are. I had many good watches over a 20 year period of time. I know this business very well. I am here simply bbecause i was amazed about 6 months ago when I sawe a fake AP, unbelievebly well don (JF maker), and I just felt a little bit stupid to buy very expensive watches for crazy amounts of money, when i can have almost the same for 5% of the amnoutn a genuine costs. I can assure you my story is true, I get a little pissed when people here think I lie. WHY shpuld I do that? For which reasion? Here I send you a link with the watch I had. Have a nice day wherever you are Mr

http://www.chrono24.se/search/index.htm?dosearch=true&query=Breguet+Marine+Big+Date&searchexplain=1&showpage=2&sortorder=1

dudermania

He sent me a broken movement (spring 0.5 mm misplaced, making the watch run 6-10 min fast every hour).

He sent me a fake chinese certificate book.

The outer paper box was missing.

He didn't send any invoice, and of course no 1 year warranty either.

Okay so he sent you a fake Chinese certificate. A FAKE CERTIFICATE - and what did you do....?

So you bought it at €10k, fixed it, and sold it at a profit? Not that it matters, just interesting from a rep owner point of view.

Yes I did small profit and I can promise you it was not worth it (it takes a lot of energy to go through this, trust me)... that's not the point here. I was just shocked to be screwed by a trusted seller with tenb stars at chrono24, and then admin of chrono24 tries to cover it up with lies

....you made a profit out of it.

With the greatest of respect, thy pants doth seem to be smouldering. The air around thy presence seems to be reeking of dead fish.

Oh and btw the link of the Breguet's you've posted is of 2 watches in stainless steel. For someone who's been around as you claim for 20 years to get a Rose Gold watch in that price, you should've known better. Even if the above story has some semblance of reality. :suck:

Chavezzito

Well...for anyone considering to plow in big money on a watch through chrono24...use ONLY the trusted checkout system with sellers that are approved to sell via that system, you are then paying chrono24 and not the dealer, I just bought my Omega this way and it worked fine, it costs 2,5% of the price which in my opinion is very much worth it.

trailboss99

Would you lot lay off the guy FFS? Any real reason you find it necessary to roast him? Jealousy because he can buy the gen?

be my guest Mr.Admin, here you are. I had many good watches over a 20 year period of time. I know this business very well. I am here simply bbecause i was amazed about 6 months ago when I sawe a fake AP, unbelievebly well don (JF maker), and I just felt a little bit stupid to buy very expensive watches for crazy amounts of money, when i can have almost the same for 5% of the amnoutn a genuine costs. I can assure you my story is true, I get a little pissed when people here think I lie. WHY shpuld I do that? For which reasion? Here I send you a link with the watch I had. Have a nice day wherever you are Mr

http://www.chrono24....e=2&sortorder=1

Mate I wasn't having a go at you in the slightest, please don't read things between the lines that are not there. It was an honest question, 10K seemed cheap to me for a SG Breguet. I would have asked the same had it been a Patek or a Lange. I also buy and sell watches (gen ones) as I have done for many years and there is no way that would be priced that low here.

Clinkinfo

Thanks very much for taking the time to tell us as a community.

Ignore the idiots on this forum giving you crap for nothing. Obviously, you had a deal and this dealer didn't fufill his part. He should have been forced to take all the items back.

Sorry to hear.