Sign in to follow this  
MarioFromMedellin

Scammer dealer on www.chrono24.com

MarioFromMedellin

BE AWARE OF THIS SCAMMER

http://www.chrono24.se/search/haendler.htm?searchText=pietzner&LAND_ID=all&BB=Search

This was the worst pig I have ever done business with. I bought a genuine BREGUET Marine Big Date 18K rose gold for 10,000 euro from Alexander Pietzner. In most EU countries a shop must give 1 year movement warranty when selling a used watch.

He sent me a broken movement (spring 0.5 mm misplaced, making the watch run 6-10 min fast every hour).

He sent me a fake chinese certificate book.

The outer paper box was missing.

He didn't send any invoice, and of course no 1 year warranty either.

Before wire him the cash we of course had the agreement

1) Watch is in flawless condition.

2) Everything is 100% genuine Breguet manufacture and full set as from factory.

3) Warranty 1 year.

When the watch arrived, I called him day after and asked "what a f*ck is this crap... you send me fake cert, no outer box, no warranty and a broken watch?" He told me that I'm a liar and nothing of that is true. He was big mouth with an arrogant tone during the whole conversation. I was sooooo shocked. I see the guy has 10 stars of confidence and approval from other big dealers, so I wrote an email to the administrator of Chrono24 and told the story. After 2 weeks the admin from CHRONO24 answered me that what I tell cannot be proven and that Alexander Pietzner is a trusted dealer and that they never had any other complains. You see... that is a total BS from the admin of chrono24... because through watch forums I am member of I have come in touch with two other guys from two different countries who had the exact same experience with Alexander Pietzner. Broken movement, fake box, fake cert and a bunch of lies after that. Both of them wrote admin at chrono24... both of them had the same answer as me "This is first time anyone complains about Alexander Pietzner... bla bla bla" f*cking bullshitter.

WHAT DOES THIS STORY TELLS US?

As far as I'm concerned... F*CK Pietzner, and the admin/owner of www.chrono24.com

I was truly shocked the admin at chrono24 is dirty.

Takken

?

Edit: Just to clarify, this part is the weird part: "I bought a genuine BREGUET Marine Big Date 18K rose gold for 10,000 euro"

Edited by Takken

MarioFromMedellin

I also wanna add that these following dealers are really nice people and 100% trusted by me and friends I have who owns nice watches.

Juwelier Burger

Bachman & Scher

Meertz

Uhrenworld

Juwelier Rieger

Motion in Time

Watchattitude

Colognewatch

?

Are you ok?

Kleen™

Great feedback - I do spend some time on Chrono24, so this is valuable info for me...

Takken

I'm fine, to be honest you do not sound "OK".

MarioFromMedellin

?

Edit: Just to clarify, this part is the weird part: "I bought a genuine BREGUET Marine Big Date 18K rose gold for 10,000 euro"

I don't understand you. Clearify WHAT?

MarioFromMedellin

What's your problem buddy? I'm posting about a scammer, and you comment my personality. I'm fine thank you

MarioFromMedellin

Great feedback - I do spend some time on Chrono24, so this is valuable info for me...

I bought watches there always. I lived in Amsterdam many years, so it was conviniet. The list of dealers I gave you here are all safe, I know in first because I have bought watches from all of them. great service, always 1 year warranty. Once a Bvlgari I bought from Uhrenworld broke after 3 months, I sent it back, had it fixed within a week and returned to me with DHL with also nclosed ea gift card of 500 euro discount for the next watch I buy from them.. That is great service

Gazzla

Sorry to hear your tale. Thanks for the warning.

MarioFromMedellin

Sorry to hear your tale. Thanks for the warning.

You are most welcome

sunbites

I bought watches there always. I lived in Amsterdam many years, so it was conviniet. The list of dealers I gave you here are all safe, I know in first because I have bought watches from all of them. great service, always 1 year warranty. Once a Bvlgari I bought from Uhrenworld broke after 3 months, I sent it back, had it fixed within a week and returned to me with DHL with also nclosed ea gift card of 500 euro discount for the next watch I buy from them.. That is great service

Dispute the transaction? Or return within 14 days?

MarioFromMedellin

Would you dare to send the watch back to an asshole like that? He might say it didn't arrive hahaha. No... I had it fixed, coste me another 500 euros. Honestly it's my fault, because he asked 12,750 euros for the watch. I offered him 10,000 and he responded immidiatly that he agrees on 10,000. Today I understand why he accepted almost 30% bargain without hasitation. Usually when you bargain 20-30% the dealer counter offers maybe 5% discount. I was stupid, I should have understand something is wrong. I have never in my life encountered a dealer who immidiatly accepts a 30% bargain from a buyer.

MarioFromMedellin

This happened in June. I have sold the watch since

Sakurai

I was under the impression Chrono24 offered some kind of protection for both seller and buyer? Hope you eventually get it sorted OP, and thanks for the heads up. Have to say this is a kind of vote for reps as well, spending €10k and receiving a watch that doesn't meet expectations must be rather stressful.

Kleen™

Would you dare to send the watch back to an asshole like that? He might say it didn't arrive hahaha. No... I had it fixed, coste me another 500 euros. Honestly it's my fault, because he asked 12,750 euros for the watch. I offered him 10,000 and he responded immidiatly that he agrees on 10,000. Today I understand why he accepted almost 30% bargain without hasitation. Usually when you bargain 20-30% the dealer counter offers maybe 5% discount. I was stupid, I should have understand something is wrong. I have never in my life encountered a dealer who immidiatly accepts a 30% bargain from a buyer.

So even with the expense of having it fixed it was a very healthy bargain...

Sakurai

So you bought it at €10k, fixed it, and sold it at a profit? Not that it matters, just interesting from a rep owner point of view.

Gazzla

So you bought it at €10k, fixed it, and sold it at a profit? Not that it matters, just interesting from a rep owner point of view.

mfhYcvS.gif

MarioFromMedellin

So even with the expense of having it fixed it was a very healthy bargain...

It's not that easy selling such an expensive watch without the original certificate. Very few guys want a high end watch without cert

MarioFromMedellin

I was under the impression Chrono24 offered some kind of protection for both seller and buyer? Hope you eventually get it sorted OP, and thanks for the heads up. Have to say this is a kind of vote for reps as well, spending €10k and receiving a watch that doesn't meet expectations must be rather stressful.

It was just recently chrono24 offers a secure selling, comparable to Paypal. Today chrono24 offers to be middle hand for a 3% fee from both seller and buyer. When I bought that Breguet chrono24 didn't offer that.

trailboss99

You bought a genuine BREGUET in 18k gold for 10k Euro? That's rather cheap is it not?

Genius

Maybe that dealer was one of the noobs who come on here asking for rep box and guarantee for their "gen"

TheSav

So by June you had bought, and then sold, the watch in question. Then 4 months later you post this scathing review. Smells fishy to me.

TheSav
You bought a genuine BREGUET in 18k gold for 10k Euro? That's rather cheap is it not?

The price is right. There's one chrono24 now for $17000AUD. I'm just waiting for this thread to unfold.

fatarms

Giving the OP the benefit of the doubt, if the admins at Chrono24 say that this guy is a trusted dealer, I don't know that the OP should've backed out on the deal. Although the price sets off alarms for the brand and the 18k gold, if someone is a trusted dealer at a forum, I'm guessing they should be trusted. Just sounds like he got burned. There were some warning signs, but if the seller was an admin approved TD, one could think they were getting the deal of a lifetime on a piece such as this.

tabuktime

How did the old saying go?

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! ;)