Sign in to follow this  
68 Bullit

Just dropped my Avenger Ti

68 Bullit

The thing we all dread, accidentally dropped my rep Avenger Ti on the tile floor, funny thing is that it had been running about 3 minutes fast every 24 hours, but I thought I would wear it and let it settle in before I took it to my watchsmith to be regulated. Well after I dropped it it keeps perfect time, but had an internal rattle.

Took it to my Rep friendly watchsmith who took the caseback off to reveal the rotor weight had detached itself.

Left it with him for repair, I am really liking this watch and my only 2 gripes are the crystal and the bezel lume pearl

djprone
The thing we all dread, accidentally dropped my rep Avenger Ti on the tile floor, funny thing is that it had been running about 3 minutes fast every 24 hours, but I thought I would wear it and let it settle in before I took it to my watchsmith to be regulated. Well after I dropped it it keeps perfect time, but had an internal rattle.

Took it to my Rep friendly watchsmith who took the caseback off to reveal the rotor weight had detached itself.

Left it with him for repair, I am really liking this watch and my only 2 gripes are the crystal and the bezel lume pearl

good luck with getting it sorted mate. The reason i got into reps was because i dropped one of my favourite watches and ruined it.

68 Bullit

Thanks Djprone, I guess I was lucky I didn't destroy my Avenger, unusual thing is that It ran better after I dropped it, the power reserve was functional even though the rotor weight was detached.

Del

Sounds like it could've been a lot worse....you got lucky :thumbsup2:.

68 Bullit
Sounds like it could've been a lot worse....you got lucky B).

Thanks Del, so it seems I can't wait to get it back repaired to see how it runs, probably running 3 minutes fast again Lol.

guitarbiker

A strap screw fell out and watch hit tiled floor in bathroom slid across the room and hit the wall 21j dssd ----damage-nil -----unbelievable-----or lucky!

68 Bullit
A strap screw fell out and watch hit tiled floor in bathroom slid across the room and hit the wall 21j dssd ----damage-nil -----unbelievable-----or lucky!

Very Lucky, or maybe these reps are built tough.