Sign in to follow this  
Del

Del

Mariner89

I've seen a few decent TW's lately at shops around town ... I've always been against them but do you think they are worth the buy or should I pass ... I've always assumed they were just low end gens

Gazzla

Very nice photos, Del. :thumbsup2:

Del

...I've always assumed they were just low end gens

Yes, well, they are! Just like many Seikos, Fossils, Obris Morgans, Prometheus, etc...

I am very impressed with the quality of mine. The finish is excellent and the watch looks much more expensive that it actually was. I think the RRP in the UK is £285 so at 50% it was a steal, really.

It's watches like this that make me think the rep makers are ripping people off - you can clearly and legitimately make high quality watches and straps and sell them at a reasonably low price (lower than many "high quality" reps....).

:)

Very nice photos, Del. :thumbsup2:

Thanks mate. :)

Walesy

A brand I have never considered tbh, but recently I find myself looking at them.

When I was in Turkey, the jewellers had them in and some look very smart and very nice to handle..if that makes sense?

yours is a beaut Del

Del

Thanks Walesy. :)

They do some nice Motorsport-related models too. David Coulthard is an ambassador and always wears his TW Steel model on the F1 shows.

ImNotFatImFluffy

An interesting design that you will either love or hate, i would never go for it, but it could be a much worse looking watch

Walesy

Thanks Walesy. :)

They do some nice Motorsport-related models too. David Coulthard is an ambassador and always wears his TW Steel model on the F1 shows.

Yeah I noticed that Del...I am tempted. However the Tissot prc200 Auto chrono is floating my boat as we speak.

Del
An interesting design that you will either love or hate, i would never go for it, but it could be a much worse looking watch

This is the equivalent of saying nothing, which would've been better and is something that you should try to learn. Believe it or not, most, if not all, of us are tired of reading your drivel.

Gazzla

This is the equivalent of saying nothing, which would've been better and is something that you should try to learn. Believe it or not, most, if not all, of us are tired of reading your drivel.

xzNqoCi.gif

Del
:lol:

greg_r

agree.jpg

Del
:lol:

narikaa

When I was in Turkey, the jewellers had them in and some look very smart and very nice to handle..if that makes sense?

I always thought the jewellers there were a tad swarthy and unattractive

but whatever gets your juices flowing

;)

Jooost

I've had the F1 Renault TW Steel, back then I was disappointed by the strap, which was shit and broke relatively soon. I do like the overal design of the brand, but do still think they are usually pretty expensive for quartz watches

Nikosaldente

Great photos Del!

Enjoy in good health!

Del
Great photos Del!

Enjoy in good health!

Thanks! :thumbsup2: