Sign in to follow this  
reoquinn

Canada Customs

reoquinn

Hi Everyone,

First off, I'm a new member to RWG and have been looking around tonight on the webiste and found out a lot of great stuff about watches ect. I love replica watches, I have Pam's, Omega's and recently purchased a BREITLING CHRONO AVENGER TITANIUM - 7750 from Timeshop.net

Here is my problem and I hope someone has had the same issues I'm having. My watch has been in Canada Customs in Vancouver for two weeks now? ten business days.. I have purchased several watches from Timshop.net(Mark) and have never had this problem?? should I be worried??

If anyone has had the same issues, I would love to hear your replies.. or anyone's thoughts on the matter.

Thank you for your help,

Rob

Drhulee

I've had stuff sit in Vancouver Customs for a week and a half before being released. I think sometimes they just get backlogged.

Aren
I've had stuff sit in Vancouver Customs for a week and a half before being released. I think sometimes they just get backlogged.

I know someone on this forum who had his watch held in Canadian Customs for (I think) three weeks, maybe more. This was only about a month ago. It finally arrived without a problem, but it was a long wait. I hope he will weigh in here with actual dates/times. I can't tell you specifically because I no longer have the email.

It will probably be just fine, so try to be patient :) I know it is hard.

All the Best,

Aren

Aren

I know someone on this forum who had his watch held in Canadian Customs for (I think) three weeks, maybe more. This was only about a month ago. It finally arrived without a problem, but it was a long wait. I hope he will weigh in here with actual dates/times. I can't tell you specifically because I no longer have the email.

It will probably be just fine, so try to be patient :) I know it is hard.

All the Best,

Aren

Cynikal.Mindset

thats where my watch is sitting right now....only been there since friday though, hopefully there will be some movement tomorrow so I get it before I go on vacation. If not, oh well

god speed my friend!

vonGluberschmidt

be patient.

often it'll show up on your door when it still shows pending in customs in Vancouver.

that's happened to me twice already.

3xrock

Mine was just in Vancouver for over a week. Released no prob, should be here tomorrow.

ReplicaRocketFish

I wish I had that problem!

Mine seems to be sitting comfortably at the post office in China.

When I see Vancouver on my tracking I will prob shed a tear of joy. lol

reoquinn

Well Good News!! It came yesterday morning, no follow up with Canada Customs? just checked my tracking and at 10:51, it stated that it was out for delivery..

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/6474/img0681u.jpg

Beautiful watch from timshops.net, I was surprised for the cost of this watch it was much cheaper, like $150.00 less them most places I have checked and reviewed with. The Titanium is awesome and is surprisingly very light and feels great on my wrist, I will do a full review in a few days.

Rob

Del

Hello and welcome :popcorn:.

Glad your watch arrived ok :popcorn:.