dudermania

IWC Portuguese Automatic 5001 ZF Version

GenTLe
By manipulating a hairspring, it has to be exact in the middle of the "buckle"

17e5fbae06e390cf58b919dfe088c29a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waaaayyy too easy to kill it...

gravedigger

I'm gonna try do a video or some photos tomorrow.

Breitling service required min of 320* on eta 2824.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theflyingdutchman

Guys, do not miss out on the 22/18; 120-80 Santoni strap sales thread: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...ni&fromsearch=1... 110 USD cheaper then at IWC and no waiting time!

dazzler69bling

beautiful looking pieces....specially the white dial......Too Good!!

zafod

My two beauties

WP_20160704_15_09_52_Rich_zpsvss7bbhz.jpgWP_20160704_14_49_04_Rich_zps4n6ofg3v.jpgWP_20160704_14_48_11_Rich_zpsuevtjnw1.jpgWP_20160704_14_49_25_Rich_zpsfs9dvumb.jpgWP_20160613_08_56_05_Pro_zpsucenz7gx.jpggrey22_zpsap56lwea.jpggrey10_zpsscl6ddqp.jpgWP_20160627_13_15_23_Pro_zpspk7reakx.jpg

Edited by zafod

Tikwatejnu

The Grey Dial on Rosegold just Pops my eyes!!!! Amazing! i`m buying one right now!

dudermania

Thought I'd pop in here. Been 9 months since I received the original watches. I've gotta say - they're stable, keep good time and still great lookers even with almost daily usage. In all my time in reps - have been wanting the Portuguese to be properly repped and am definitely a happy campe!. Only issue I have now is that my originals now seem somewhat dated with the ZF V2's out there. They have some improvements which the anal side of me desires greatly!

mightysigs

Sorry for resurrecting this thread. I am new here and also new in the world of rep watches. I am in the process of trying to get me my first ever IWC 500702 V4 ZF and have read a lot about them from various rep forums. I am already in contact with a certain TD but I'm still gathering funds. I understand this thread is turning 4 years old and I am assuming @dudermania still owns these beauties.

My questions now are more on the reliability side.

How are the watches doing these days? Does the Asian 23J movement still works? Did we not replace anything yet in 4 years time? How about the power reserve? I have read that it initially has 3 days PR. Is it still true to date? As far as aftermarket is concerned, is the Asian 23J movement widely or commonly serviceable (if anything happens) at any local watch repair centers? I am from Philippines by the way.

These questions and the answers from fellow forum members may help me in deciding whether or not to take the jump on my first IWC rep. Thank you in advance and more power to this forum.

Maurits355

Thanks for sharing

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 SE mit Tapatalk

bakerjin

I've actually read that the rep power reserve is only 48 hours though I don't have one personally to confirm.  The gen is 7 days right?

GenTLe
32 minutes ago, bakerjin said:

I've actually read that the rep power reserve is only 48 hours though I don't have one personally to confirm.  The gen is 7 days right?

Right.

But it's an auto, just use it and you'll not remain without PR.