Sign in to follow this  
jon k

17 days: A long time for EMS?

jon k

I've always heard pretty positive feedback about EMS' quickness. When I track my item, the last activity was when it left Thailand on January 7th.

Is this just the 'stuck in customs' frustration that sometimes cannot be avoided, or should I be concerned?

dingle

Yes. that seems a little long, but not unheard of..........you will now need to worry yourself to insanity. ;)

djprone

I've had ems packages take alot longer than that. I wouldn't worry yet ;)

JohnG

long but not enough to get worried

prestigewatchco

Where are you Jon? Some US shipments are taking longer than normal and are being handled by DHL so numbers not showing on USPS

jon k
Where are you Jon? Some US shipments are taking longer than normal and are being handled by DHL so numbers not showing on USPS

I am in the US, anxiously awaiting one of your milgauss' Can I use the tracking # on DHL's website? Interesting, I thought DHL was going out of business.

seclark007

I had a watch leave GZ on 8 Jan and has apparently been hanging over the pacific ocean since then.....no apparent entry into Canada, no apparent action taken by the Gestapo........apparently, no watch!!!!!!

Ah well, anyhow you're not alone!

S

Cynikal.Mindset

Damn you Vancouver customs agents...send my package!!!!

I just want it before I leave for The Cayman Islands in 3 days...bastard guys!!

jon k

I am in the US, anxiously awaiting one of your milgauss' Can I use the tracking # on DHL's website? Interesting, I thought DHL was going out of business.

PHEW: Inbound International Arrival, January 30, 2011, 11:37 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

23 days to get from Thailand to NYC. That's a roundabout way to go! No stop on the west coast (USA)?