Sign in to follow this  
FBV

what should i do ... sell it ... keep it ... make it daily beater 3?

FBV

opinions please ... this is also posted on RWI= my username over there is Donnay458 and RG i am known as user name name VGHM Player

hey brothers ... help out here should i sell this or keep it.

this was part of 3 watch deal from WBK when he sourced a white face pam for me .... never really paid any attention to it when it was on bracelet but since i changed it out to the rep leather deployment that came with the package deal ... this brietling actually looks and feels good on my wrist ... now i'm reconsidering selling it ...

i am not a brietling expert so i asking opinions, comments from the brotherhood ...

here are my pics:

on bracelet

DSCN0005.jpg

DSCN0077.jpg

DSCN0008.jpg

DSCN0085.jpg

on leather deployment strap

bceonleather7.jpg

bceonleather2.jpg

bceonleather.jpg

bceonleather6.jpg

SELL IT, KEEP IT OR MAKE IT DAILY BEATER 3?

AllergyDoc

You're a seasoned enough collector now not to hold on to the bad reps. This one may be nicely built but the subdials aren't chrono subdials and they're supposed to be. The chrono second hand runs continuously and it shouldn't.

Luthier
You're a seasoned enough collector now not to hold on to the bad reps. This one may be nicely built but the subdials aren't chrono subdials and they're supposed to be. The chrono second hand runs continuously and it shouldn't.

Agreed.

Sell it!!!

:lol:

oscarmadfish

nice pics :lol:

greg_r

Sell it. I have a Breit flying B with the same kinda limitations, which I'm seriously thinking of selling - I think I've worn it once in the last 3 months. Pretty watch, but faux chronos are teh suck. lol

FBV

thank you everyone for the advice -- item will be sold. too bad the new rwg1.1 doesn't have a sales section like before.

the brietling was nice while it lasted but was never brought into wearing rotation as the primary watch in the trio. was the pam111

Edited by FBV