Sign in to follow this  
rawbaws

Deep Blue - 300m diver - auto for $150

Cubic Hare

Which did you order Gaz? Splitting the $50 three ways eased the pain for us a lot.

Ours are in Aus already, delivery either today or tomorrow. Fed Ex don't muck around and according to the tracking they were in customs for a whole 2 mins... NICE...

Cheers

Gazzla

Bought this one.

image_zpsqp7sr1zp.jpeg

Already have the DB mesh/shark bracelet for it.

Nice Mike. Just bought the black with a vintage brown leather on the way. :D

Gazzla

Which did you order Gaz? Splitting the $50 three ways eased the pain for us a lot.

Ours are in Aus already, delivery either today or tomorrow. Fed Ex don't muck around and according to the tracking they were in customs for a whole 2 mins... NICE...

Cheers

I ordered the black.

BcA9DWT.jpg

Presumably we'll get stung for import VAT etc?

Mike on a bike

You know guys you can always have a mate conus get it and ship to you. default_wink.gif

In most cases you get by vat shipping private and about 26 usds to ship to UK I do it often plus their 10 bucks US shipping save a few .

Member X

They have arrived!! Lightning quick delivery :)

I don't believe I've been charged VAT on them but they'll probably get round to sending a VAT demand with 'handling fee' on top in a few days... :rolleyes: lol

Not had a chance to look at them for more than a couple of minutes since the missus has been around ;) but the one I did strap on was amazingly comfy, solidly built, great silicon strap, good AR that is blue in direct lighting but doesn't block out the dial from view like some of the PAMs I've had and is barely noticeable on the wrist, and it's a great size - not too big and not too small.

Movement is not *that* smooth, which was expected, but I'd prefer a reliable movement over a smooooooth movement if this is going to be a watch for being active at the weekend, instead of being slumped at desk during the week.

Lume is, er, not amazing... but I think they've traded initial brightness for longevity - it seems to hang on pretty well but is nowhere near as good as the rep PAMs are, for example.

Overall, very happy :) I may order more... :boxedin: lol

(I will also order straps so I have some as back up, 'just in case'!)

the violator

In case this ends, Evine has them also, use code 15offgift. Ended up being $172 with shipping and tax for this one. Now I just need to find a nice Nato, Found one on Ebay for $18 probably going to order it up, first one I found that is Black with a Dark Blue stripe.

Capture_zps2nfnd6yg.jpg

rawbaws

20151126_130254_zpsxndeo1ki.jpg

20151126_130313_zpstsexv8rs.jpg

20151126_130246_zpst81fxkkc.jpg

20151126_130239_zpsdfzybcjf.jpg

Cubic Hare

That green looks great Rory, Four days from NJ to GC is amazing. I love this blue one, only dilemma is what strap to make for it? Snake, Toad or Chicken Foot? Thanks mate for arranging the deal.

Ian

20151126_143326-1.jpg

DejaWho

Would have loved a blue one, but I'm just thankful I didn't have to pay international shipping.

In for the all black. Can't wait to have it!

Thanks rawbaws!

rawbaws

Would have loved a blue one, but I'm just thankful I didn't have to pay international shipping.

In for the all black. Can't wait to have it!

Thanks rawbaws!

No problems!

Yeah $50USD shipping is a killer but it was lightning fast, plus split three ways helped for a few of us Gold Coast locals!

WatchDog21

Should have never looked.... :facepalm:

Picked up a black one and plan on putting it on a vintage leather strap.

Mike on a bike

Mine was here in like a day but I am very close to them but never had a chance to pick up at post no one home to sign, O bother.............

DejaWho

Looking for a nice strap with the panatime sale, what size do I need? 22/20?

WatchDog21

Looking for a nice strap with the panatime sale, what size do I need? 22/20?

These are 22mm lug width. I am going to JohnG for mine though. Panatime makes some nice straps but IMO when you compare quality and price then you just can't go wrong with a Nero strap!

Member X

I don't understand why anyone would want to change the OEM silicon strap - it's super comfy and is contoured to fit snugly and perfectly up to the case between the lugs!

Someone on WUS posted one on an Isofrane in post 107 of the Master 1000 thread and it just looks.. meh...

Cubic Hare

I don't understand why anyone would want to change the OEM silicon strap - it's super comfy and is contoured to fit snugly and perfectly up to the case between the lugs!

Someone on WUS posted one on an Isofrane in post 107 of the Master 1000 thread and it just looks.. meh...

Agreed, the OEM is a beautiful, soft, contoured strap but maybe at winter time or if wearing it swimming/snorkelling because in summer the rubber strap just sweats for daily use. That's my only beef with rubber straps. It's what we have to live with here in this Subtropical Paradise...

Cheers

WatchDog21

For me it provides a way of changing the watch overall looks and keeps me from just buying more watches ( at least that is what I tell myself). I will flip flop straps all the time just for a change. But yes the rubber strap that comes on these is very nice and comfty as well

k3rm87

3abeb2a48199de75ea8373cbeb4e61da.jpg

01f03305efef6e98969c16ddee7ed4bb.jpg

Haven't taken it off since I picked it up from Rawbaws yesterday. Think I'm going to keep it on rubber, it's perfect for summer here and of very good quality! Splitting the shipping 3 ways was ideal.

k3rm87
97a3671d545d034147a441f9c4241d9e.jpg

Member X

Great pics :) It is so comfy, isn't it!

My lume is nowhere near that good, though - is that long exposure / tweaking in that pic??

Gazzla

They look great guys.

Mine's still in Indianapolis . . . :sad:

Cubic Hare
95df5b385b9bce73ab71a12f04ac3f87.jpg

Member X

95df5b385b9bce73ab71a12f04ac3f87.jpg

Sweeeet :B):

They look a lot more sophisticated and a more navy blue than in the official pictures on the website! They almost look black in a dingy (spelling?) office, which is cool - it's like two watches in one lol

the violator

Great pics :) It is so comfy, isn't it!

My lume is nowhere near that good, though - is that long exposure / tweaking in that pic??

I am banking on the lume being fantastic on these. I hope its at least as good as my Pam rep that is not superlumed.

RichardMiami

Just delivered.. full pics and review soon

20151127153136_zpsxowonjgv.jpg