Sign in to follow this  
rawbaws

Deep Blue - 300m diver - auto for $150

cogwatch
Just delivered.. full pics and review soon

20151127153136_zpsxowonjgv.jpg

Nice Richard!! You're the only other person I know who went for that color. I ordered that one, but then after the fact they contacted me to say it was out of stock, and had me choose another color combo. Which was a bummer because I already had ordered a variety of 4 other "colors", and really wanted the white/silver. If you get tired of it, let me know :)

Kleen™

That is quite a schweet deal - if you're into divers...

Member X

I may have ordered more today... :facepalm:

everythingwithmod-eration

Just picked up one. Thank you! The code worked perfectly. An excellent buy at $150.

Mike on a bike

95df5b385b9bce73ab71a12f04ac3f87.jpg

Yes the blue is dark almost midnight blue , at first I thought while unwrapping they sent me the black. For me a plus but it is a hunk of a watcch looks bigger than the numbers might suggest. Nice brushed roundness to the case sides all in all a great watch for the price, unfortantly strap barely fits damn boy scout length this is supposed to be a diver extra for the wet suit ! Guess going w/ my DB mesh heavy but fits...............

Cubic Hare

Yes outdoors it's like a different watch. The background here is a computer monitor, so yes all indoors.

rawbaws

New variant now in stock. Steel bracelet, ceramic and Lumed bezel. Decent price, think the forty code is still applicable too.

Happy with my purchase though.

Mike on a bike

Yup Forty works !

SackOHammers

Good price for the Ray at Long Island, but better price on the Mako at Amazon.

DejaWho

I don't understand why anyone would want to change the OEM silicon strap - it's super comfy and is contoured to fit snugly and perfectly up to the case between the lugs!

Someone on WUS posted one on an Isofrane in post 107 of the Master 1000 thread and it just looks.. meh...

I now agree, received the watch yesterday and the strap is indeed very soft and comfortable, I guess I was expecting it to be like my rep tag rubber strap which isn't too comfortable...

Very happy with this purchase, feels like a good value.

plankton

Shit, got it.

cvp3

Wow. Just bought the Mako off Amazon for $76.85. Free shipping but did pay ~$5 in tax. Code 20CYBERWK takes 20% select models. Nice deal!

DejaWho

Wow. Just bought the Mako off Amazon for $76.85. Free shipping but did pay ~$5 in tax. Code 20CYBERWK takes 20% select models. Nice deal!

Link?

Found it. Can't get past the dolphins...

Edited by DejaWho

Gazzla

Link?

Found it. Can't get past the dolphins...

Unbelievable watch for so little dough.

SackOHammers

Ditch the Doliphins on the Orient. Put a Deep Blue 22mm Shark Mesh on it and never look back.

I agree about the strap on the Deep Blue. I got mine two days ago and it is super comfy. When I unwrapped the watch I was worried how it would wear because it is a little thick. I think the secret in the strap is how it angles down from the lugs so much. I don't have a picture handy, but rather than coming straight off the lugs it comes off at 45 degrees and makes it very comfortable. It's also very smooth feeling. And it has a couple unique features to ensure the band keepers stay in place. I really like my Deep Blue.

Gazzla

Ditch the Doliphins on the Orient. Put a Deep Blue 22mm Shark Mesh on it and never look back.

I agree about the strap on the Deep Blue. I got mine two days ago and it is super comfy. When I unwrapped the watch I was worried how it would wear because it is a little thick. I think the secret in the strap is how it angles down from the lugs so much. I don't have a picture handy, but rather than coming straight off the lugs it comes off at 45 degrees and makes it very comfortable. It's also very smooth feeling. And it has a couple unique features to ensure the band keepers stay in place. I really like my Deep Blue.

:ttiwwop:

Gazzla

Aaaaaaaand . . . it's here:

DFySpYj.jpg

elp

color?

Gazzla

color?

Pics laterz.

elp

color?

Pics laterz.