Sign in to follow this  
jim500

BR03-92

jim500

Just been on a website that looks exactly like perfect clones website, they have a BR03-92 at $203 compared to the new model on their website at $298, basically is it the same watch with a different movement. sorry I don't now how to link but if you type '[admin edit: link to untrusted site removed] it takes you to their site with a BR03-92 priced at $208 with asia 2813 movement just wanted to know if the watch is same as the miyota model $298, obviously without the movement. if you go through perfect clones on this forum the watch does not exist. but the site looks exactly the same.

Genius

My isp is blocking the website in your link. Either way stick with the TDs much safer

Member X

As above, buying from an unknown internet random dealer is asking for trouble.

If you have seen a watch you want, choose the Trusted Dealer you prefer and ask them if it is available. If it is, buy through them. If it is not, do not believe non-Trusted Dealers.

ByranM

I can't visit that website either unfortunately, it looks like there's some kind of domain name issue. That being said if it's potentially a shady dealer then I'd stay away from it, better safe than sorry and having to deal with a headache.

greg_r

STICK TO THE TRUSTED DEALERS!!!!

If such a watch is actually available, one of them should be able to get it for you. Just ask the dealer of your choice (Toro, Watchfinder and Marvellous Replica are all good at finding unusual watches).

Note that the scam sites often list watches that are not actually produced simply to sucker you in.

Left Coast Guy

Go to a dealer like WatchFinder with pics of the watch you want....if it exists, they'll find it. Any other options is a scam....

jim500

If you type my perfect clones in google it takes you to the site which looks like perfect clones on this forum, but has the 43mm B&R at $208

GenTLe
If you type my perfect clones in google it takes you to the site which looks like perfect clones on this forum, but has the 43mm B&R at $208

This is named "phishing".

Clone a web site that is proved reliable to steal your money. Feel free to loose money there...