Sign in to follow this  
ALEX-77

My first order of Kuvarsit....NOT THE TD HERE

funkmaster

The watch has already reached my country, but unfortunately all shipments sent by courier EMS landing at a customs office and I have to wait a little longer and pay the 23% tax ehh ...

wow.. please post pictures

ALEX-77

And he reached, it looks OK, but ... luma on digits very poor indicator is OK, subtitles Panerai Luminor and the logo is slightly different spacing than the pictures from the Kuvarsite.me, the bar is a little short,but at the price of 118 $ nothing to complain about.

279de8e3545078d3gen.jpg

8ec9bdd90e24d36egen.jpg

68485e19f7e875fcgen.jpg

27a366568353e8f3gen.jpg

Edited by ALEX-77

graham47

Not a lover of the Panerai...as yet, but that looks ok. I'm glad it worked out ok in the end.

GenTLe

I would say that is ok for the money. Like the Ali express ones with similar prices.

James.

I will say that looks like a piece of crap and hope you didnt pay more than the $20 it's actually worth.

Live and learn.

the_frenchman

I will say that looks like a piece of crap and hope you didnt pay more than the $20 it's actually worth.

Live and learn.

Well , i think OP just received what he payed for. Crearly " you get what payed for".

Next time make sure to stick to the Trusted dealers list and im sure someone will get you something much better than this .......****

kangeroo

i did the same thing then realized there were two of them.They assured all would be well but claimed they were the only site bearing this name. As it turned out the watch was good so i was lucky hope all ends well for you also

wns746

The watch already been sent to me, I hope it will be OK, why do you say that this site is not yours? pictures watches are the same, only the domain of the other.

I think that they would know that the site is not theirs... As he stated "Sally" is NOT one of their reps. You should look at the trusted dealers page here on this site. the real site is listed there.

kangeroo

sorry to hear

Edited by kangeroo

frakius

I accidentally ordered a strap from one of the bogus websites, but realised within 5 minutes of placing order so I contacted them and said I had changed my mind and though they asked repeatedly if I wanted to buy something else I said no and they actually refunded my money within a few days, was surprised! Saying that make sure you always use links on these forums rather than a quick google search which is what I did in this instance.

diarrheamouth

amanda is your main gIrl on KW

jewped

You aren't famous until you have scam sites copying you!

trailboss99

You aren't famous until you have scam sites copying you!

Imitation is, after all, the sincerest form of flattery.

tomtom1988

Sorry to hear you got scammed buddy, happened to me before ( from gumtree! ) never again, found this site and its all gone like clockwork since ;-) No pun intended! Stick to the TD's and reputable sellers in m2m