Sign in to follow this  
theflyingdutchman

My collection – currently 32 pieces and growing

theflyingdutchman

My collection – currently 32 pieces

Good day,

I thought just a little eye Candy could be of interest (?). Sorry for the low(er) pic quality but I have had some camera issues. This is what it used to look like before I downsized and bought 2 watch boxes at timeshop24.de:

001.jpg

And then with watch boxes it does look nicer...I believe.

01.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Currently I have 3 more in order, am already twice more “in love†= more orders to come soon and 2 at a watch maker for service.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

Theflyingdutchman

P.S. My wifes collection follows soon!

trailboss99

WOW! I'm impressed. Very nice collection. I see you go for depth rather than bredth. A sign of a man who knows what he likes.

Col.

swissaddict

Are those 5 Radiomirs the exact same models?? And 2 identical black-dial Daytonas also? Interesting..

trailboss99

Look closer SA. Each of those pams is ever so slightly different. As for the 'tonas, one has blk dial print and the other white. Some folk like to collect variation.

Col.

onzenuub

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, nice collection you have.

theflyingdutchman
Look closer SA. Each of those pams is ever so slightly different. As for the 'tonas, one has blk dial print and the other white. Some folk like to collect variation.

Col.

Well spotted! Actually It is a strap thing/issue –I never could make up my mind which I prefer...so thats why I bought an extra PAM per strap…

theflyingdutchman
WOW! I'm impressed. Very nice collection. I see you go for depth rather than bredth. A sign of a man who knows what he likes.

Col.

I like to much....that is the issue, and the depth of my wallet...that is a even bigger issue!

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, nice collection you have.

BEDANKT!

greg_r

HOLY MACKEREL! :o

That's quite a collection you have there - including quite a few that are on my own wants list. Very impressed indeed... I can see I have some catching up to do ;)

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

AllergyDoc

Our man likes gold!

How do you decided what gets worn?

theflyingdutchman
HOLY MACKEREL! :o

That's quite a collection you have there - including quite a few that are on my own wants list. Very impressed indeed... I can see I have some catching up to do ;)

So what do you need to order to continue living?

theflyingdutchman
Our man likes gold!

How do you decided what gets worn?

Normally I wear the new watches that come in....e.g. HBB Espen, then I get a bad conscience and go back to the "older ones".....and the gens only on special occasions....Strange nobody said anything about the gens.....

AllergyDoc

My eye for watch detail isn't sharp enough to catch gens in a watch box.

I, too, wear the new ones, while they're new. Then comes the guilt, as you said.

greg_r
HOLY MACKEREL! ;)

So what do you need to order to continue living?

Panerai Daylite, a Radiomir of some kind, an IWC or two, the Cartier Santos and a Franck Muller would all be high on my list :o

I see from your other response that some of them are gens. I must confess that from your photos I couldn't immediately tell which they were. Care to enlighten us?

Luthier

Holy Shit, Maaannn... That's a chest full of gold!!!

Now, tell me, please - you have same Chopard MM, as I have, but I can't find this racing "3-hole" strap, where the hell you got it???

All I saw are too short... My wrist is 8".

Great collecton of great reps and great straps!!!

theflyingdutchman

Now, tell me, please - you have same Chopard MM, as I have, but I can't find this racing "3-hole" strap, where the hell you got it???

I found that 3-hole strap on EBAY! It is from RIOS1931... for my 7.5 wrist it is allready nearly to small....so 8 inch will be difficult.....ask them: rios1931.de...it is a great strap for 45USD.... and by the way, did you see that I have 2 of them (sorry!).

Luthier

I found that 3-hole strap on EBAY! It is from RIOS1931... for my 7.5 wrist it is allready nearly to small....so 8 inch will be difficult.....ask them: rios1931.de...it is a great strap for 45USD.... and by the way, did you see that I have 2 of them (sorry!).

Ofcourse I saw it! Another one on Ferrari PAM.

Thanks for tip!!!

oscarmadfish

just WOW

iabounty

Dutch, you got it bad bro. but you do it so well, and have such good taste. I have just ordered 3 more reps so after they arrive my rep. total will be up to a wooping 5............ 14 months after I began...... But I am a cheapskate....... :thumbsup:

swissaddict

Col.

Well spotted! Actually It is a strap thing/issue –I never could make up my mind which I prefer...so thats why I bought an extra PAM per strap…

Obviously the straps are different.. but I've never heard of someone buying 5 of the exact same watch rather than being troubled to change a strap! lol

swissaddict

The two black dial two-tone daytonas still look identical to me, though.. even have the same bracelet :beer2:

theflyingdutchman
The two black dial two-tone daytonas still look identical to me, though.. even have the same bracelet :beer2:

Good eyes Sir! Is still my favourite watch....together with the 231's. Ut the HBB are growing on me as well...and the wallet is shrinking

Edited by theflyingdutchman

bene3

you have an awesome collection with some pieces that i really like and want!

iabounty

Hmmmmm. Should I send a PM and try to buy a few????? Just think about the possibilities at our finger tips...........

alphakazi

what?! Outstanding Dutchman - You've given me goals :notworthy:

onzenuub
what?! Outstanding Dutchman - You've given me goals :)

All Dutchmen are outstanding and give other people goals. :)